[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE IT WAS ALL A DREAM LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 96x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 96x144
>>
>>67082451
it used the "cleche" probably better than anyother movie that ever attempted to, and you still can't let it go
>consider suicide
>>
>>67082782
You should take your advice ;)
>>
>>67082451
You realize how long ago this came out faggot? I hate you 16 year olds.
>>
>>67082451
Now that the dust has settled
>>
ALL I WANT IN LIFE IS A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE TO TAKE THE PAIN AWAY
>>
This film really opened my eyes to american cinema. Great work.
>>
>>67082451
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
I USED TO READ SEA ORG MAGAZINE
>>
>>67083278
Came here to make the biggie reference
>>
>>67082782
The original is better, though.
>>
>>67082451
Use of Spoiler Tags on /tv/ is required.

Please be considerate to other posters when discussing all leaks or recent releases.
>>
>>67083318
Nigga it was released in 2001. It's literally older than most /b/ posters
>>
Whenever I asked my parents what the worst movie they've ever seen was, they said it was Vanilla Sky.
So I avoided it my whole life because of that. Is it actually any good?
>>
>>67083429

>The age of something has any bearing on spoiling it

Are you retarded
>>
>>67083317
nah mate, that's just something you say to sound culturd. but it's really fucking not. it's shit, in fact, and you've probably never actually even seen it.
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256 KB, 552x464) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256 KB, 552x464
>>67083278
>>
TECH SUPPPPPOOOOOOOORTY
>>
>>67082451
OR WAS IT :^))))))))))))
>>
>tfw this movie introduced you to helen stellar

So based.
>>
I think this is a movie in which that's not all it was.

Yes, it was a dream, but some of it wasnt, and some of it was a self-induced dream to cope with the reality that came before it. So not really a DUDE X LMAO situation here.
>>
>>67083317
vanilla sky is better. scene for scene they're the same movie though (save for the end shooting which has no impact anyway). the only thing i prefer is the more subtle crazy of nuria. diaz's crazy bitch is a different take.

>>67083465
it would be a better movie without the explanation dump at the end (also in the original), but it's still solid.
>>
File: serveimage (1).jpg (781 KB, 1524x2160) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
781 KB, 1524x2160
>>
>>67083959
Who watches this trash and why are you posting it in a Vanilla Sky thread. Also stop with the DUDE LMAO makes you seem like an underaged faggot.
>>
>>67083567

nigger the sticky obviously implies spoilers are meant for recent releases. 15 years is not recent.

should we spoil rosebud is his fucking sled too?
>>
>movie theory on the internet
>IT WAS ALL A COMA
>>
>>67084487
DUDE ROSEBUD IS HIS SLED LMAO

fuck, just doesn't sound right
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.