[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what a piece of self masturbatory, pretentious shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: timthumb.jpg (278 KB, 407x600) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
278 KB, 407x600
what a piece of self masturbatory, pretentious shit
>>
>self masturbatory

Are you a retard or did you get excited to make your first thread on a site besides reddit?
>>
>>67082185
take your meme babble to a different website.
>>
>>67082250

if you're defending kauffman you're literally a r*dditor pleb and i urge you to return to r/movies

PSH is the only saving grace of this movie
>>
Here's your reply, friendo ;)
>>
>>67082185
There he is.

There he goes again.
>>
Drivel from start to finish. Self indulgent to the extreme. You can just see Kaufman jacking off to the idea of his own 'brilliance' as the final credits roll, whilst the rest of us sit there, silent, ungratfieid and completely turned off. Non sensical rubbish. Although it's always great to see Hoffman. And here he is saving this from being a total car crash.
>>
>>67082285

No, Im defending the english language my shitskin friend.

Never seen the movie, and never will because my feeble mind only likes flicks. I was just pointing out that using the word "self" and "masturbatory" together makes OP look retarded.

If you don't understand what Im saying, you're either OP, or also retarded
>>
>>67082185
Somebody wants attenchums ;)
>>
>>67082185

It's a movie about synthetic douches in New York. What did you expect?
>>
>>67082527
hola reddit, enjoying your stay?
>>
File: 1387824655586.jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1387824655586.jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>67082527

>No, Im defending the english language
>>
>>67082947
>synthetic douches
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: whyamireplyingtoroaches.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
whyamireplyingtoroaches.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
>>67082967
>>67083068

I'm sorry, but you non americans have to go back.
>>
>>67082185
>>67082285
You're shitposting reminds me of what I would say if i were to just watch the film's clips on youtube and read about it on the wiki
>>
>>67082285

>PSH is the only saving grace of this movie

I'm pretty sure there is a certain website that likes your kind. It starts with a "R", and ends with a "eddit"
>>
>>67083187

this movie is quite literally r*ddit in a nutshell
>>
>>67082527
Le superior kino man have arrived (probably bait tho)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.