[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metro 2033 movie may be happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Metro 2033.jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Metro 2033.jpg
11 KB, 284x177
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-15-metro-2033-author-partners-with-hollywood-for-film

Who /hype/ here?
>>
>>67081896
bump
>>
> video game movie failure #376

nobody is hype, this shit never works.
>>
>>67082759
I don't know, the author of the books are going be working with them so I'm going to be a bit optimistic and hope it will at least be decent
>>
>>67082847
>Gluhovski is going be working with them
I'm cautiously optimistic.
I liked the books quite a bit.
>>
I just finished playing through Last Light about two days ago, and just started the first book. This is great news.

When I started telling someone about the story (just from the games) I came to realize how well written it actually is when I came to the end (they didn't give a shit about spoilers). Now I'd just wonder if the movie would include everything from 2033 and Last Light or just the first game. Really need to finish the books now.
>>
>>67081896
Could be bretty cool
>>
shame really, that when somebody mentions it, everybody's mind jumps to the games
I enjoyed them but the books were infinitely better
2033 was an amazing read and some of the books by other authors were really good as well
didn't care much for 2034 tho
>>
>>67081896
The books are absolute dogshit.
>>
>>67084036
I love the games even though they are very different from the books. The author wrote the games so if they can keep the same quality I will be happy.

>>67084121
I quite enjoyed it when it was about Homer and Hunter. Sasha can fuck off though
>>
>>67081896
Could be great if its done well. I'm always skeptical with video game movies but I'm cautiously optimistic about this.
>>
>>67084189
They were books first you fucking retards
>>
>>67084200
Eh, same thing.
>>
>>67084121
>>67084168
So far in the first book (about 75 pages in), his writing style is very tedious and not the most enjoyable. He already has me invested in the characters and narrative though from the games, so I'm going to stick it out fo sho.
>>
>>67082759

>video game movie
>>
>>67084296
Stick it out friend, the characters and the lore of the different stations is great.
Did you get to based Khan yet?

>tfw we will never see the Emerald City
>>
>>67081896
It has to be authentic slav . With the accents.

Base it in America and it loses its uniqueness
>>
>>67084403
Haven't reached him yet, they've barely left VDNKh. I do like that he's spent his time building the world in the beginning though, so i have gotten a taste of the different station lore to come through everyone's fire-side kinda tales
>>
>>67081896
Cool, there isn't enough creepy russian/soviet based movies.

Can anyone recommend any?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.