[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: classic.jpg (51 KB, 463x509) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
51 KB, 463x509
>>
File: classic.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1365
Classic
>>
classic dana
>>
C
>>
>>>/r/movies
>>
Dare I say it? Classic!
>>
>>67081642
A classic look from a classic actor.
>>
>>67081741
L
>>
>>67081642
i heard he likes mexican dick
>>
>>67083559
A
>>
>>67081642
>WE WUZ CLASSIK N SHIEET

Classic Paul D
>>
>>67081642
>"Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave.
Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around, screaming obscenities at them. Steve McQueen, being the having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage. They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.”

>he offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long. The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands. The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.

>Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave.[10][11] This led to a number of awkward interactions with the predominantly black cast and the film's director, who is also black. According to lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dano took to calling the black actors "minstrel niggers" and would feign a stereotypical slave accent when conversing with director Steve McQueen, calling him "massa" and "boss nigger".[10][12]
>>
>>67081642
Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking 4chan is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgcNMpQ1ME [Embed]

I can not watch that without laughing, it is SO STUPID.
>>
>>67085310
lol
>>
>>67085333
>>
C
>>
>>67085246
RUN NIGGER RUN
OR THE PADDYROLLER'LL GET YOU
RUN NIGGER RUN
O YOU BETTER GET AWAY

That sequence was why the medium of film was invented.
>>
File: KoY3lmm.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
KoY3lmm.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
>>67085310
Oh god that youtube. I cant stop laughing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.