[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metro 2033 Movie Still Happening, Brings on 50 Shades of Grey Producer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: M2033%20Cover[1].jpg (2 MB, 1528x1903) Image search: [Google]
M2033%20Cover[1].jpg
2 MB, 1528x1903
>The Metro 2033 movie, which has been in the works since 2012, is still in the pipeline and is now moving forward. Variety reports that veteran Hollywood producer Michael De Luca, whose credits include 50 Shades of Grey and Moneyball, has joined the project. He's teaming up with Stephen L'Heureux (Sin City: A Dame to Kill For) and Metro author Dmitry Glukhovsky to make a movie based on the science-fiction novel and game series.
>In Metro 2033 the game, players spend much of their time in underground subway tunnels travelling from station to station, climbing to the surface on occasion to explore the irradiated atmosphere above. The film would likely take a similar route, though there are no concrete details at this stage.
>A director for the Metro film has not been mentioned, nor were any casting or release date details.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metro-2033-movie-still-happening-brings-on-50-shad/1100-6435661/

Vidyashit will replace capeshit within the decade. Calling it now
>>
>>67081012
holy shit
actually if they will stuck to the source material and atmoshpere it could be amazing.
>>
>INB4 all English actors with no Russian dialogue
I can't fucking deal with it, just get real fucking Slavs, people can read subtitles
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (78 KB, 580x898) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
78 KB, 580x898
>>67081012

Too late
>>
>>67081068
>reading a movie
No thanks.
>>
>>67081068
Reading subtitles is for plebs.

If you want to hear russian, go download a russian dub.
>>
>>67081092
Awww shit Chloe got THICK
>>
>disgusting ameripleb subhumans refusing to watch anything that doesnt sound yankee
>>
>>67081068
You mean
>INB4 the setting will be the New York metro instead
>>
>>67081012
>Vidyashit

It's a book you mong
>>
>>67081092
Chloe, we need you to gain 25-30 pounds for this role!
>>
>>67081012
Isn't it too racist? Enemies are literally called black people
>Dark Ones
Oh they changed it for english translation huh.
>>
>>67082171
Without game no one would know about that book anyway.
>>
I'd rather have a S.T.A.L.K.E.R movie
>>
>>67082672
why?

it's a good game, why can't it stay that way, who needs a movie about it?
>>
>>67082672
There is one.
>>
File: cavoglave.png (336 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
cavoglave.png
336 KB, 617x409
>sneaking across the bridge into Nazi territory as a massive battle rages all around
>the library with those giant monkeys that you can't show fear to
>the ending on that huge tower
mfw
>>
>>67081068
This would be a shame. I only played through the games (still reading), but it was super fucking Russian. Couldn't be any more Russian if they tried
>>
>>67082754
You could say that about any movie based on a good book, video game, comic, TV show, etc
>>
>>67081012
>make a movie based on a game based on a novel
Bravo!
>>
I hope they have the actor who plays Artyom speak in the calm, resigned voice he uses in the games. If they make him get emotional I'll be mad
>>
>>67082672
Roadside Picnic is getting adapted into a TV show.
>>
>>67081068
I don't mind reading subs, I'm scandic so it as natural to me as avoiding social contact. But I don't want to listen to fucking russian for a whole movie.
>>
I for one welcome our new video game overlords
Video game movies have the potential to be so much more diverse and interesting than superhero movies
>>
I don't think this is vidyashit. It's like saying that Witcher film will be vidyashit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.