[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Tim Changzzz episode Dick I know you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: biggest_problem_square_1400x1400.jpg (191 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
biggest_problem_square_1400x1400.jpg
191 KB, 1400x1400
>it's a Tim Changzzz episode

Dick I know you're reading this and I know you're responsible, fuck you
>>
>>67080004
Fuck you buddy
>>
>>67080004
>its a maddox makes a shitty boring podcast instead of writing an article episode.
>>
>>67080396
When do you think he completely went to shit? For me it was when he released The Alphabet of Manliness, his updates became more and more rare and when he came back he just started making those really poor quality 4 minute videos.
>>
oh my is tim changzzzz ber ber ber back
>>
>it's an "only have time for 2 problems because they spend 30+ minutes jerking themselves off and arguing about past episode problems" episode
>>
>>67080004

>Its a pen and teller think maddox is legit and mock him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL_j6E1uV5U
>>
Guestless episode>Tim Changs>Unfunny Greek>Any woman
>>
>>67080489
That book went to his head, and he couldnt stop bragging about it for a few years. I dont think he really ever went to shit, he just needs to focus on his strengths, which is his website/youtube channel. He is best in small doses.

His material is dated, but I can't hate on it. He's always been great at talking shit.
>>
>it's a maddox bitches about trump episode
>>
>>67081051
To be fair, Maddox didn't really elaborate. He also eluded the fact that old people practically rule the world
>>
>>67081303
dude, maddox lives in a condo. he has no real job.
he writes a book every now and then and brings in some money.

I dont know how much his podcast makes, but I do know he pays out of pocket for hosting his website which at the time used to run him over $1k a month in broadband.

overall, maddox is living fairly well without actually working.

so yes, when he writes a book that makes him money he is gonna shill it like anyone else would.
and making a 4 minute youtube vid makes him money instead of writing an article which costs him money, so yeah. videos.
>>
>>67083287
TIL Maddox is a genius
>>
>>67083287
isnt he also a stand up comedian or something?
>>
>>67083394
No, but he has appeared in other media.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdYW5fyWSdY
>>
>>67081130
Tim Changs>Guestless episode>Unfunny Greek>Any woman>Halloween faggot
>>
>>67083794
The greek is funny. especially his unannounced appearance. had me in tears
>>
File: ZElhlG3[1].png (460 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
ZElhlG3[1].png
460 KB, 720x400
>It's a Maddox stars in a racist horror film, film.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTUjmBpmjW8
>>
>podcast
>/tv/ Television and Film
Take this over to /mu/, fag
>>
File: CXSSHh2.gif (2 MB, 228x261) Image search: [Google]
CXSSHh2.gif
2 MB, 228x261
>blatantly unfunny Asterios segment plays
>Dick and Maddox completely silent through the thing
>segment ends
>"hahaha! oh man, what a funny guy Asterios is :')"

At this point I'm fairly sure that the Sneaky Greek keeps sending them shit and they're too nice to tell him to stop.
>>
>>67083896
da fuck is this, and how did they get Stacy Keach onboard?
>>
>>67083968
It's a terrible flick, only good bit is watching Maddox awkwardly fondle a "hookers" bags of sand.
>>
>>67083904
dont worry, dick janitor will delete this.
and people wonder why this board is going to shit, and getting flooded with BLACKED threads
>>
>>67081303
> Did you know i wrote a '#2 The Times Best Seller'? because i'm Maddox, the writer of a '#2 The Times Best Seller' book, the Alphabet of Manliness which, if you didn't know was a '#2 The Times Best Seller' written by myself, Maddox, aka, the writer of a '#2 The Times Best Seller' book known as The Alphabet of Manliness (Also known as a '#2 The Times Best Seller').

Just let him have it man.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.