[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gungans are under represented in Star Wars media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Jar_Jar_FU_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Jar_Jar_FU_400x400.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
Wile the Force Awakens was praised for its racial diversity...I couldn't help but notice there wasn't a single gunngan in the entire film.

This stems from an inherit racism constructed by Star Wars fans because of the stereotypes created by a character who was banished and disavowed by the rest of his species.

The gungans are a high-tech, highly evolved, and deeply religious people with a warrior culture. For JJ Abrams and the people of Lucas films to to exclude them just for how they talk and how they look is pure ignorance.

I believe Gungan Lives Matter... and should be represented more in today's media.

(I'm being both satirical and half serious FYI. I find it humors how JJ was actually being racist without even realizing it.)
>>
>>67079288
Ha ha! Top kek my good man xD. I will upvote this.
>>
>leddit
>>
>>67079348
Thank you my friend

>>67079379
And eww... don't pleab this thread.
>>
>as seen on 4chan.org
>>
gungas?
>>
fuck gungans what about the Sauvax?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sauvax
>>
>>67079640 Fuck that is an awesome species!

Thanks for sharing this.

We need someone to join the the Lucas story team and make them canon again!
>>
>Marvel should do a Jar Jar comic.
>>
>>67079640
CRAB PEOPLE, CRAB PEOPLE
>>
File: 1451503087937.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1451503087937.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>67079288
Every fucking alien race is underrepresented in SW. Every movie you get some totally new bullshit abomination vaguely in the background and then the movie's like SEE THAT WEIRD THING? THAT'S A THING. WHATEVER, BACK TO LUKE AND HIS FRIENDS Y'ALL..

Like the hutts. What the fuck is up with the hutts? What the fuck is Yoda even? All the ass faces in RotJ??? Whatever. Fuck them. More lightsabers and blasters.
>>
>>67079288
go away colo claw man
>>
>>67079853
>Mazes Bar is so sleezie. The First Order agent is a chubby chaser! Redditors wet dream right here.
>>
File: 1399318868404.png (1021 KB, 1275x710) Image search: [Google]
1399318868404.png
1021 KB, 1275x710
>>67079607
da goongas, they need to be represented on kuhrooscunt, some can also become jedi with lazer swords
>>
>>67079948
>They are the key to all of this!
>>
>>67079853
your point of view is so retarted. They are following the humans becuse they deliberatly are following the humans to show US the humans in Star Wars. It hardly happened by accident and youre some genius who analyzed and discovered that aliens got less screen time. 'OMG, Aliens represent 70% the population but the screentime was 90% human!!!!' - Errmm maybe because WE are human and theyre showing us the human stories...
>>
>>67079288
fuck off lucas
>>
>>67080017
Who the fuck wants to see boring ass humans "in a galaxy far far away"?

Maybe Kit Fisto should have been the chosen one, alright.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.