[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't they going overboard with the super powered people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Agents_of_SHIELD_logo.jpg (21 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
Agents_of_SHIELD_logo.jpg
21 KB, 421x236
Aren't they going overboard with the super powered people think? There is a chick who seems to be fucking Flash in the new episode and a guy who seems to just freeze people by looking at them.
>>
>>67078347
What did you expected when they involved the Inhumans?
>>
It's turned into the later seasons of Heroes where every episode is just introducing some contrived new power in lieu of compelling stories

AoS was looking promising in season 2 but it's back to its old shitty ways
>>
>>67078347
What did you expected when they involved the discount X-Men?
>>
>agents of shit
>>
It's such a terrible show that is no longer about shield agents that they have to make a shitty spinoff about shield agents to reset the environment back to spy stuff instead of magic powers.
>>
>>67078347
>People watch this show
>>
File: daisy johnson.jpg (37 KB, 726x484) Image search: [Google]
daisy johnson.jpg
37 KB, 726x484
It's sad because after season 2 I really like Daisy. She's a fully fleshed out character now and has improved massively as an actress. But it feels like she's barely in this season and is treated like just another boring agent
>>
>>67078347
superman dies, he is killed by doomsday who is a resurrected general zod
>>
>>67078825

Chloe Bennett is a really bad actress. The face she makes while she cries is really stupid. Nice tits though.
>>
>>67078980
She was. She isn't anymore.

lots of people look dumb when they cry.
>>
>>67078825
Chloe pls go and stay go
>>
>>67079031
I only watched the first, and half of the second season of AoS before quitting. It was really boring, and Skye was one of the worst protagonists I've seen besides that chick from Revolution. The writing was so bad that I never really cared for her or any of the other characters. Least of all coulson, who pissed me off with his welcome to level seven nonsense.
The British chick with the hairy brows was annoying as fuck.

The only character remotely interesting was the Hydra double agent.
>>
Show would be so much better if Stannis was leading instead of Coulson.
>>
>>67079326

Game of thrones is a shit show and you should feel bad.
>>
This is the only capeshit show I watch. Don't ask me why, because I don't know.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.