[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into Ellen Page. What movie should I start with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (460 KB, 2001x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460 KB, 2001x3000
I want to get into Ellen Page. What movie should I start with?
>>
How to lose a penis in 10 days
>>
how to act staring ellen page, the shortest movie ever made!
>>
Super
>>
ACT
>>
>>67074081
I want to get my dick into her pussy if you get my meaning.
>>
>>67074081
Trailer Park Boys
>>
>>
Inception or Juno I guess, she looks good in those.
>>
HNNNG
Post dem legs
>>
stupid OP jokes aside, Whip it is a really good movie
>>
act
>>
>>67074081
Last of US
>>
Hard Candy
>>
>>67074168
Juno sucks tho
>>
Juno is the only thing she's ever done where she was good and while it's a nice film, it's somewhat overrated, particularly with the script. Every character sounds the same in that they're a little too hip. Still a good watch though.

Inception, Hard Candy and Super are worth watching if you're bored.
>>
>>67074081
Good morning reddit :)
>>
Beyond Two Souls with the rape scenes intact
>>
>>67074081
Start with her early work. She made a lot of low budget kids films that look like fake films from Arrested Development
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 240x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 240x363
>>67074252
Yeah but it's the perfect role for her. And again, she looks good, if you can get past the pregnant.
>>
She looked so much better when she was thicker, muh dick
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.