[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick get in here! It's a new Mark Hamill interview!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (644 KB, 1100x636) Image search: [Google]
image.png
644 KB, 1100x636
Quick get in here! It's a new Mark Hamill interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Iv_sazoGg
>>
"Why am I gonna fly 6,000 miles for a table listen? Call me Luke Cliffhanger".
- Mark Hamill
>>
18-:24
nice harrison ford impression
>>
>>67070357
woah doing the joker voice really really fucked his vocal chords. It's like he's always in joker mode.
>>
>>67071811
haha yeah I know he was 10/10 spot on
>>
>>67070357
33:21 - Daisy is about my daughter's age and that is how I relate to her

that's where the supposed "leak spill" came out lol
>>
He's still pointing at things

That's hilarious.
>>
Please let Luke be a Sith Lord with the Joker voice.
>>
>>67072265
"HAHAHA REY I HAVE TRICKED YOU TO THE DARK SIDE MY LADY!"
>>
File: tumblr_o1q8vzqQMu1qik4d9o1_500.png (148 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1q8vzqQMu1qik4d9o1_500.png
148 KB, 500x594
>>67072195
>>
>>67070357
Funny how none of those people cared about Hamill before the new Star Wars film. Fuck them.
>>
OH BOY A HILARY CLINTON SUPPORTER DOING AN INTERVIEW?
>>
>>67073602
wtf are you talking about!? he has had thousands of fans ever since 77', with his Luke, Joker roles and always being very friendly to his fans and coming to many conventions
>>
>>67073621
I never said he didn't have fans or that people didn't know him. What I meant is that after Force Awakens everyone knew him and pretends to be his biggest fan when in reality they didn't give a shit about him like 10 years ago.
>>
>>67070357
friendly reminder that this guy supports hillary and all of you should hate him and dislike everything he appears on
>>
>>67073772
Friendly reminder American politics is a joke and you're laughed at by the rest of the world.
>>
>>67073772
>2016
>still giving a shit about politics
>>
>>67073772
Friendly reminder that you can't win if only one person votes for you, even if that person is the only living Jedi Master.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFYeut7L2gg

jesus christ carrie's voice was so fucking hot
>>
>>67072265

he did voice a sith lord.

Darth Bane.
>>
>>67073772
Nobody gives a shit about your horrible candidates and politics
>>
>>67073772
Fuck off.
>>
>>67073772
If you dislike someone because of their political views, you need to get a fucking life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.