[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he'll ever get his reality TV career back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: trump-roast[1].jpg (55 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
trump-roast[1].jpg
55 KB, 400x600
Do you think he'll ever get his reality TV career back?
>>
>>67064167
Fuck off.
>>
He's currently the top reality TV star in the world. What are you talking about?
>>
>>67064167
If you want to talk about Trump go to /pol/ or even /b/.

I am a Trump supporter and don't want to see a Trump thread here.
I just want to shitpost about movies and tv.
>>
>>67064357
He's been all over television and film, and OP's question is about his reality TV career. How is it wrong?
>>
>>67064399
Because it just is.

MODS
>>
>>67064439
cry more liberal faggot
>>
>>67064498
You are dum.
>>
/tv/mblr gets #triggered with by Trump. You need to post trigger warnings along with spoilers
>>
>>67064399
He's been in reality shows
Who the fuck cares about reality shows
This is clearly a thinly veiled circlejerk for your candiate
>>
Win or lose he'll have a bigger reality television career.
>>
>>67064357
boohoo faggot

dont worry im sure you'll get your meme president
>>
>>67064594
He was in Home Alone 2 and Zoolander. How can you say he's not on-topic?
>>
File: 1457924343319.jpg (101 KB, 797x513) Image search: [Google]
1457924343319.jpg
101 KB, 797x513
Hahahhahahaahahahaa so much butt hurt. You guys really screwed yourself with the bane meme, it caused Reddit to come over here and shit the board up. Were going to have to start posting trigger warnings
>>
>>67064167
He's 70. Time for retirement anyway.
>>
>>67065222
He's not even close to 70 you fucking liar.
>>
He'll be fine.
>>
Absolutely. He'll be a hotter TV property than ever after he gets Hillary/Wall St./Hollywood/Silicon Valley take him down in Nov. Say what you will about the guy but his campaign has been an epic display of showmanship.
>>
this faggot is done
no one will be talking about him next year . i hope his family kills themselves
>>
>>67064167

>Not calling it "Trump Roast"

These people at Comedy Central had one job. ONE FUCKING JOB.
>>
>>67064167
I remember when he announced he was running for president when this Roast came out in early 2011. No one cared, not even the daily show. That is why I took a huge interest in his campaign this time because the moment he announced he was running again EVERY station covered it. It was everywhere and he was immediately targeted. I still didn't care because I assumed it would be the same as last time, he would 'run' then stop without anyone noticing. Instead the media just constantly attacked him over and over. Then I got very curious because I've never been a fan of the media. I saw he has been pushing for things that need to happen, but are possibly uncomfortable to talk about. The fact that I've never seen a potential candidate attacked this much in my life is showing/telling me a lot of things. The main thing is if he doesn't win then the USA will go the way of Rome. I'm afraid we are already past the tipping point, but if the general public votes against Trump, then I'm afraid this country is finished. There will be no going back. Western civilization is dying and the US is one of the few remaining countries who can literally fight their way out of death. Then again the man in charge of upholding the constitution died recently under very very mysterious circumstances. Fuck.
>>
>implying he doesn't already have a deal for a reality show about a former president
thats why hes running
>>
>>67067317
That's because it was like the fifth time he tried running for president and had failed all those times. Nobody cared about the most recent announcement because nobody expected him to even stick with it and get this far.

Also our country is doomed if he wins, but it'll probably be a civil war with his supporters when he doesn't.
>>
>will he ever get his reality TV career back?
What are you talking about? Its going strong. Stronger than ever
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-07-32-24.png (602 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-07-32-24.png
602 KB, 1080x1920
>>67065255
I have some bad news buddy..
>>
>>67064167
stop posting here poltard, his tv career is as shitty as the one from snooki and deserves no discussion
>>
>>67064399
fucking /pol/ these kind of comments is why every board hates you
>>
>>67064357
>I don't want to try to defend something stupid outside of the /pol/ echo chamber

of course you don't
>>
>>67067317
>describe series of events which clearly suggest the media wanted to get him elected but miss that obvious subtext
neat
>>
>>67069183
>outside of the /pol/ echo chamber

anon I have some bad news for you. You never left the echo chamber
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.