[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: punisher actors.jpg (66 KB, 556x400) Image search: [Google]
punisher actors.jpg
66 KB, 556x400
Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different studios, 3 different directors, etc can't make a single good movie of The Punisher?

What is fundamentally wrong with your character or what is it that the movies just can't deliver?
>>
What about that short film everyone likes? The one where he hits people with a glass bottle and it never breaks.
>>
Warzone was the fucking bomb
>>
>>67062146
>le warzone is bad meme
>>
>>67062146
this is what happens when your producers have no actual interest in your material. See 90% of comic book movies.
>>
War Zone is fun as hell
>>
>>67062228
>>67062229
>He likes a movie with a character called LOONY BIN JIM

Punisher fans confirmed for shit taste?

Warzone is a cheeseball shitfest that's more laughable than the Dolph one.
>>
>>67062146
Because he is a completely generic "family gets killed and now I must go on a rampage and kill everyone" action movie vigilante anti-hero. His character has been done much better in films( see deathwish with Charles Bronson) already to the point of making a Punisher movie pointless. He works much better as a side character desu.
>>
I enjoyed the Tom Jane version
>>
The cuck meme ends TONIGHT
>>
>>67062146
War zone was great you massive faggot.
>>
he's not a sympathetic character

in any way. he kills people because of muh family
>>
>not liking all of them in their different ways
Shit taste famalam. I'd like to see any other movie where a parkour asshole gets shot mid flip by an RPG
>>
War Zone is fucking great

The Tom Jane one was passable as well
>>
>>67062366
redlettermemelord detected
>>
>>67062443
>1 number away from trips of truth
Feels bad man :(
>>
>>67062146
I enjoyed the Dolph, Thomas ones.
>>
>>67062337
It's supposed to be campy and over the top
Punisher comics are retarded too, they try to be so edgy it becomes comical
>>
File: 250px-ArchiePunisher.jpg (69 KB, 250x384) Image search: [Google]
250px-ArchiePunisher.jpg
69 KB, 250x384
>>67062366
Pretty much. Archie meets Punisher movie would make more sense and be more entertaining, at least for the lols.
>>
>>67062208
this was good. thomas jane makes a good punisher desu just needs someone who can make a fucking movie
>>
>>67062665
wtf
this is like the 21 jump street, men in black cross over
>>
>>67062366
This.

In order to make the punisher interesting, try to tie him to his enemies (aka the kid that made it out of the bad neighborhood). Unfortunately it requires taking the risk to create good characters, while building up to his reason for revenge.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.