[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who actually like Hack Snyder >there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: gilmour pepe.png (396 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
gilmour pepe.png
396 KB, 500x540
>there are people who actually like Hack Snyder
>there are people who care about BvS
>we need a sticky for this turd of a movie
>>
>>67060977
wat
>>
>>67060977
Snyder has some talent, not much though. He's far better than Nolan or Abrams, that's for sure.
>>
File: homicides1b.jpg (31 KB, 340x259) Image search: [Google]
homicides1b.jpg
31 KB, 340x259
>>67060977
We've turned into /v/ and reddit, those are the people the mods are trying to appease now.
>>
>>67061095
>better than Nolan or Abrams

All right. I'll take the b8. Snyder is visually interesting, but can do literally nothing else. He cannot tell a coherent story, pace a film, work with actors, or really do anything else that can be considered Directing. He stinks.
>>
>>67061247
They've been trying to destroy /tv/ since the waifu and husbando wipeouts of 2011-12.
>>
>>67061248
>cannot tell a coherent story
>pace a film
>or really do anything else that can be considered Directing.
All of which can also be said for Nolan and Abrams, not sure about the working with actors bit though
>>
>>67061737
Actually Nolan can pace a film well and tell coherent stories from time to time (Memento, Batman Begins isn't bad in its pacing). Abrams works well with actors and when paired with a good writer can tell a decent story. Snyder is hopeless at anything not visually related.
>>
File: delete.png (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
7 KB, 259x194
It infuriates me so fucking much
every single of you who cares about this turd is no fucking better than niggers and spics excited about the new fast and furious movies
or the greasy ass neckbeard excited about the new ninja turtles movie
go fuck yourself with a fucking LOG
one thing is being excited for star wars, another thing is being excited about 3 hours of shit being smeared in the silver screen
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
remove this fucking stick mods
>>
File: 1454613474728.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1454613474728.png
146 KB, 554x439
>>67061894
I guess you're right, but Nolan and Abrams just bug me more. Nolan because he gets so much undeserved praise and respect, and Abrams because I'm a Star Trek nerd and his shitty reboot films trigger the hell out of me.
>>
>>67061301
I stopped coming here for a few years and then came back, I miss the old /tv/

>those threads where we would plan the abduction of our waifus
good times
>>
>>67062161
Shut the fuck up and fuck off back to containment site redditor faggot.
>>
>>67064494
Nah, I don't like the format of Reddit, thanks for the advice though
>>
>>67062161
>defending Star Wars

You better leave too
>>
>>67063509
>I'm a Star Trek nerd
>DUDE IM SUCHA NERD XD LMAOOO

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>67064937
or fan if you prefer, sperglord
>>
When will you guys realize that capeshitters don't actually care about good movies so much as movies that follow slavishly their capeshit comics? BvS does not on any level need to be a competently made movie. It just has to throw in enough ebic nudge nudge wink wink references to muh comics to guarantee capecuck dollars.
>>
Nolan > Abrams > Bay > Snyder
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.