[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucking scene, man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sic01.jpg (220 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sic01.jpg
220 KB, 1366x768
This fucking scene, man.
>>
>>67060205
brutal
>>
Ahora vas a conocer a Sicario de Denis Villeneuve
>>
>>67060282
The whole movie was brutal. That word defines it well.

I kept thinking Emily Blunt's character would finally get a relief from the unending shit-sandwiches she had to eat but no.

Damn, man. I love it.
>>
File: Mouthbreatherio.webm (3 MB, 852x356) Image search: [Google]
Mouthbreatherio.webm
3 MB, 852x356
These scenes tho... what did she mean by this?
>>
>>67060300
realmente cabrĂ³n?
>>
>>67060205
>and it was it this moment that he became, Sicario.

Really?
>>
explain to me the point of this movie please
i'm a pleb and not smart
>>
>>67060432
To entertain.
>>
>>67060398
If only they took that line out. What were they thinking?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
This was a really interesting scene. Unfortunately, my subs didn't translate it, so I feel like I missed out on this key part of dialogue:
>Soy un tipo grande para usted
Wonder how it contributed to the scene
>>
>>67060432
Drugs are good.
Lots of people like drugs very much.
The US government is very aware of that.
The US government is also aware that you can't take drugs away from said people, so they might as well regulate who sells it to them (since they can't).
Enter the CIA operators operating in operations.
Their end goal is to give the drug monopoly back to a colombian cartel.
Del Toro's sicario worked for sair cartel.
The mexicans decapitated his wife and drowned his daughter in a vat of acid because of that.
Now he's out for REVENGE.
He gets it.
The cartel is no more.
The colombian cartel is reestabilished (under US rules, of course).
Everyone is happy.
Emily Blunt is scarred for life and will probably commit suicide soon.
>>
I thought that CIA guy was Pierce Brosnan for the entire film
>>
>>67060205
That's a big pistol
>>
>>67060205

Why does Brolin reject the black guy because "no lawyers" then lets him tag along for most of the movie anyway?
>>
>>67061435
guess he thought that'd help keep Blunt in the whole thing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.