[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts, comments, concerns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Jacobsladderposter.jpg (15 KB, 215x317) Image search: [Google]
Jacobsladderposter.jpg
15 KB, 215x317
Thoughts, comments, concerns?
>>
>>67059256
It's alright but /tv/ overrates it.
>>
>>67059256
The first time I watched it I didn't understand what was going on. Upon rewatch I felt really dumb.

Also don't forget to watch the cut footage of the final demon encounter.
>>
>>67059256
Most horrifying movie I've ever seen.

I've stopped watching it multiple times after a certain party scene.

Hard to watch.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: anybodyhome.jpg (19 KB, 455x259) Image search: [Google]
anybodyhome.jpg
19 KB, 455x259
ANYBODY HOME?!
>>
I am concerned that you watched this only recently.
>>
Did Danny Aiello jerk him off?
>>
>>67060069
Your grievances have been noted and sent to HR
>>
I died once. The exact same thing happened to me.
>>
The drug ruined the film.
>>
>>67059292
>Also don't forget to watch the cut footage of the final demon encounter
Fuck where can I find it? I knew about it but didn't know they released it.
>>
>>67060152
I have been medically dead and none of that shit happened to me. I'm a Catholic and it's very disappointing.
>>
>>67060189
A little bit yeah, if you're stupid.

I like that this is how dreams work though, where you try to rationalise and solve the problems you have inside the dream, by logically solving them while you have the dream itself.
>>
>>67060252

eat lots of avocado before your next near death.
>>
>>67060433
Will do.
>>
How scary is this movie. Its listed as psychological horror which always fucks me uo royally, but at the same time Ive always wanted to watch it.

Ive read the plot synopsis though, if actually watching doesnt add anything to the experience.
>>
>>67060597
Just read the wiki page and you're good, no need to watch.
>>
>>67060672
i feel this way about all movies
>>
One of my favorite films ever made
>>
>>67060597
Eh, I wasn't particularly scared by it. It was creepy, but I was surprised by how scary people say it is.
>>
>>67060597
If you get scared by movies, then Jacob's Ladder will be one of the scariest you see.
>>
It gave me horrible drug flashbacks. Like pure dread.
>>
>>67060036
Stop this, man. Holy shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.