[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Sandler's magnum opus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: billy-madison.jpg (82 KB, 780x350) Image search: [Google]
billy-madison.jpg
82 KB, 780x350
Is this Sandler's magnum opus?
>>
>>67057891
nah, it was happy gilmore
>>
>>67057891

Veronica...I THANK YOU FOR BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF MEEEEE
>>
>>67057891
I always thought he looked like Ray Romano in that pic.
>>
It was Click.
>>
>that veronica vaughn is one fine piece of ace
>>
>>67058154
click made me cry
>>
.its Anger Management
>>
If pissing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.
>>
>>67058154

Agreed
>>
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE GUM
>>
>>67057891
Funny People and Click
>>
>>67058154
Click was good but it was dreadful as a comedy. Barely laughed at all.
>>
HEY IT'S ME!
>>
File: rirruto.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rirruto.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
>>
>>67058361
I BET YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD
>>
Without cheating spell dugout.
>>
Lady you're scaring us!
>>
Miss Lippy's car... IS GREEN
>>
I MADE THEM EXTRA SLOPPY
>>
I know who stole those lunches. It was that damn Sasquatch.
>>
>>67057891
>Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison had some really great lines, but Happy Gilmore was a better film. Just like how Old Schoolw as better than Anchorman, but Anchorman was a funnier film.
>>
File: the waterboy.jpg (226 KB, 1053x1500) Image search: [Google]
the waterboy.jpg
226 KB, 1053x1500
Holy shit you are all so wrong. Does nobody remember this? THE WATERBOY FAGGOTS

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSulFZ7XJ1U
>>
>>67058649
What mama doesn't know... won't hurt her.
>>
>>67058635
>Old School was better than Anchorman
>People seriously think this
>>
1. >>67058292
2. >>67058193
3. >>67058093
>>
>>67057891
Where's the deleted scenes or TV Version?
>>
>>67058649
Captain insano show no mercy
>>
>>67058649
This is the only Adam Sandler movie I genuinely like, and it's not because I think it's hilarious or anything, but I like that his character is good-hearted instead of being some snarky jackass. It's considerably less mean-spirited than most of his films.
>>
File: waterboy.jpg (34 KB, 499x388) Image search: [Google]
waterboy.jpg
34 KB, 499x388
>>67059195
Same. I also enjoy Happy Gilmore quite a bit. I really don't like Adam Sandler or his movies but I unironically really like The Waterboy and think Happy Gilmore was a decent comedy. Everything else was varying degrees of dog shit, Billy Madison had it's moments but meh.
>>
>>67058358

It was a comedy that ended up being Trüe Kîno.
>>
>>67059195
Oh wait, I forgot about The Wedding Singer, which I like but am too distracted by prime Drew Barrymore to think of as a Sandler movie
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.