[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, Ive been hearing a lot about BvS spoilers, But I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 600x849
Ok, Ive been hearing a lot about BvS spoilers,
But I don't actually know what they are, and I don't really care all that much.

Can somebody enlighten me?

(REMEMBER SPOILER TAGS.)
>>
Superman MIGHT die.
>>
>>67057922
Lol, that's it?

I doubt that will stay permenant.
>>
>superman is a God metaphor
>Batman is mankind
>mankind will kill God
>wonderwoman will do nothing but sit around and cry like she does in all the comics

Finally, a good movie about the Word of Nietzsche.
>>
>>67057858
Superman doesn't die, the real spoiler is Superman and Batman form a romantic relationship and kiss with implied gay butt sex at the end of the movie
>>
>>67057858
>>67058348
I've also heard this
>>
Doomsday breaks Batman's back. Just like in the comics.
>>
File: 6-cisco-dies.jpg (43 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
6-cisco-dies.jpg
43 KB, 658x370
>>67057858
Superman dies, and Earth got conquered, but Flash reversed it. That's what the Knightmare scenes are about. Batman beats Superman but they stop before either kills each other. Wonder Woman chops off Doomsday's head. Trailers basically showed the rest. The end.
>>
>>67060040
Wrong as fuck lol
>>
I don't buy Batman beating Superman for one second. What contrived shit if it's true - DROPPED.
>>
>>67060324
we all know this song and dance. superman wins the first time. batman comes back the second time with kryptonite and beats superman. then they team up and fight doomsday.
>>
>>67058348
>>67060040
Can confirm
>>
Bruce Wayne is batman
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 507x283) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 507x283
>>
>>67060324
It's like you've never seen/watched any of the dozen times they've done this before in the animated movies/comic books.
>>
can someone post the original without the subs? those subs are fucking fake and gay as fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.