[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoT season 6 trailer thread Could the flayed/burned man be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
GoT season 6 trailer thread

Could the flayed/burned man be Roose Bolton? Just a hunch, but the lyrics of the song from trailer are interesting when you see the Boltons.
We know since last season that the show will be completely different from the books so Ramsay could see pregnant Walda Frey/Bolton (and yesterday there was a rumor that it WAS Walda on the cross, serious) and his father as a threat to his heritage and try something.
That scene with Sansa trying to put that idea in Ramsay's head in season 5 might come in handy.

Of course in the book it would never happen, the Bolton soldiers being much more loyal to Roose, but who knows?
Maybe they are cheering because Ramsay lied to them and told them that the red witch did it (because flames) or a bastard's trick of the sort.

And the chilling "Winterfell is mine, come and see" could be taken literally. (since it's not the same letter than in the books, it would actually be Ramsay, not a figure of speech).
>>
>>67052484
have you taken in your refugees yet?
>>
File: 1434745463680.gif (374 KB, 395x408) Image search: [Google]
1434745463680.gif
374 KB, 395x408
What bullshit will I make up and call a rumor today?So many possibilities.
>>
>>67052548
Jej
/thread
>>
>>67052484
>Could the flayed/burned man be Roose Bolton?

Roose "Can't Hold 'im" Bolton? pls
>>
File: 250px-Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg (9 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
250px-Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg
9 KB, 250x262
>>67052519
wat
>>67052548
I didn't make up that rumor, and I think it's bullshit too (body doesn't match).
Roose on the other hand...

And that bitch Dany is sent back in the kitchen, took 5 seasons but she finally learned her place.

Viserys was much cooler, wish she was the one to die.
>>
>>67052648
Why not? Season 5 was garbage but they still gave us hints, with the filler stuff with Sansa planting the idea of his unborn brother will be a threat to him later and he should TCB.

The awkward dinner scene too, with Ramsay being annoying. 7
Also in the books he needed Theon for the marriage, but in the show it was just to... I don't even know, to piss off everyone?

I'm not saying book Roose will die that way, but I'd put good money on the show killing him off that way.
>>
>>67052876
What does Theon do on the show at this point anyway?
>>
>>67052675
>wat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCe0Nz7Ie90
>>
>>67052997
If you haven't read the books or the new chapter up on GRRM's website, it's kinda spoily...
In the book last he was seen is when he jumped off the wall with Sansa...

>>67053076
Imma check it out thanks
>>
>>67053150
I've read the books, and he jumps off the wall with Poole iirc since Sansa is in the Vale, but in the show there is really no point of him since at least int he books he's there to confirm that Arya is Arya when Arya is actually Poole.
>>
File: 1397635324975.jpg (45 KB, 678x521) Image search: [Google]
1397635324975.jpg
45 KB, 678x521
>>67053076
D&D killed Stannis and they think they can have our money?
ALL HAIL THE KING WHO CARED
>>
>>67053150
>Imma check it out thanks
wat
>>
>He said: "They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, 'Sure, I'll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane' and they said, 'No, we've killed them off.'

Stannis confirmed dead guys
>>
>>67052997
Leads a greyjoy army
>>
>>67053632
>the guy that couldn't control a dozen men is now going to command an entire army

I don't think so senpai.
>>
>>67053632
I dont think they Greyjoys are going to follow a dickless coward
>>
>>67053264
Yeah Jeyne Poole my bad.

Season 5 was a clusterfuck, but for Theon...
He is here to
>tell Sansa that Bran and Rickon are alive
>kill Ramsay's slam pig and redeem himself a bit
>what happened in the online teaser chapter
!SPOILER! when he gets captured by Stannis, , attached to a wall and being interrogated by the King.

>>67053581
Well yeah no big surprise, since BFT haxed him. But at that point the books and show take 2 different roads.
Stannis has a plan in the book (lure the Boltons forces on thin ice and drown them, thanks to inside help from 'Lord-to-fat-to-mount", Lord Manderly. It's not as one-sided as in the book.
>>
>>67053581
Who said this?
>>
What are the chances of Brianne stopping her sword just short of stannis or chopping above his head instead of chopping off his head?
>>
>>67053790
Ian McShane
Really not a fan of the show, called it "just tits and dragons" and also revealed
he dies after 1 episode
>>
>>67053790
Ian Mcshane
>>
>>67053818
What are the odds of Brienne killing another cool male character in the 10th episode? 100%
>>
File: viserys-daenerys.png (843 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
viserys-daenerys.png
843 KB, 1280x720
>>67053632
Euron Greyjoy the Crow's Eye has been cast for that. No more fucking around and dickless gimps who pay the gold price for his hipster clothes.

And let's not forget the new Targ, "Young Griff"
Don't remember if he's been cast or if they are just going to "forget" a key player.
>>
>>67053702
Does show Theon still have enough fingers to even hold a weapon?
>>
>>67053926
Theres no young griff or victarion or zombie catlyn stark and stannis is dead and the show is shit now. Also the show has completely forgotten about the brotherhood without banners and gendry.
>>
>>67053971
show theon literally has no purpose anymore, and even in the books hes about to get burned alive
>>
>>67053971
Of course he does. How else would he jack Ramsay off at night to get him ready to fuck Sansa in her asshole? Jesus anon just think for a moment before you ask dumb fuck questions you dumb fuck.
>>
>>67053581
Dude didn't know Tywin was already dead?
What chara will Ian Mcshane play?

And Stephen Dillane has not been seen on set at all during the making of season 6, so it was obvious D&D would kill him.

Maybe they shot a last scene in season 5 and he will appear in one forme or the other to confirm his death.
A major character being killed off screen with no follow up would be a premiere.
>>
>>67054094
>killed off screen
>
>>
>>67054201
>wut?
>>
>>67054094
I feel like D&D killed off Stannis and did it how they did just to spite Stannis fags. They probably knew everybody would suspect that he's still alive and they wanted them to. False hope is worse than no hope.
>>
>>67054201
>>67054268
>
>>
>>67054305
>They probably knew everybody would suspect that he's still alive and they wanted them to. False hope is worse than no hope.

It was pretty clear that he was dead.
>>
>>67054358
Yeah, because D&D has killed a ton of main characters off screen?
>>
>>67054419
I don't understand your point,

We didn't saw the head rolling down but it was pretty clear that he was going down.
>>
>>67054512
Not that anon, but it seems like the showrunners always hated Stannis and never understood his character. In interviews they cant even remember the scene where hes first introduced as they think he was burning people when its really wooden statues. Then they have him murder his daughter, his wife kills herself, and he gets awkwardly killed by Brienne all in the span of two episodes. It was just a giant middle finger
>>
>>67054512
I'm non the same anon, but I have made this point earlier.
Try to recall one major character killed off-screen byD&D
Syrio Forel's case is weird because in the book too his fate is unclear.
And he was a minor character anyway, he is very popular and the actor goes to a lot of ASOIAF conventions, but he was no Mannis.
>>
>>67054758
>Syrio Forel's case is weird because in the book too his fate is unclear.

I've always half-believed that Syrio might somehow be linked to Jaqen.
>>
>>67054671
Which is weird since Stannis a major fan-favorite; to show-viewers, even if D&D tried to sully his good name.

Why would they want to do that when he is one of the most popular charas with Tyrion, Jaime, Arya, etc.
These 2 dumbasses didn't capitalize on his popularity and tried to make him look evil, while in the book he is lawful neutral character.

>>67054851
Yeah it's a common theory (that they are the same dude) and I like it, but it's been debunked since Jaquen was already Yoren's prisoner when Syrio fought sir 'Too Young' Merrin fucking Trant with his BFS.
The timeline doesn't fit.
But yeah he could be linked to him another way.

And also from the trailer
>Myrcella is confirmed dead
The "Tristan has the antidote and will save her" theory is kaput.

Where my show gone? The first 4 season were great, as a book reader I like to nitpick, but like PJ's Lord of the Rings, I nitpicked at the time for the sake of it, but it's good.
Could have been so much worse.
>>
>>67055121
>The "Tristan has the antidote and will save her" theory is kaput.

Do you think maybe this is their attempt at consolidating some plots, maybe? I was never entirely sure where the books were headed with Myrcella and wonder if they're maybe attempting to merge the Blackfyre plot into the intrigue between the Lannisters and the Martells. I know that doesn't completely gibe with the back history of the books, but it could maybe work in terms of the show.
>>
>>67055121
>Where my show gone? The first 4 season were great
Basically they started completely ignoring the books after season 4. Thats the main explanation
>>
>>67055343
I never thought of it that way, indeed in terms of the show that could be a reasonable guess.

Damn, 2 books to go and so many theories to confirm/debunk, I'm hoping for a twiste no one saw coming.
Alas, GRRM stated that some fans on the internet have already guessed the ending, but he wasn't about to change it.
Since the beginning he had this ending in mind, so makes sense...

But I wonder who got it right. Some say that youtuber Preston Jacob cracked the ending, but again just rumors.
I've also read that it was a french fan who guessed it right.
Oh well.
Internet amirite?
>>
>>67055837
Go back to 9fag
>>
>>67055866
>>67055852
>>67055837
woah guys, you're giving away everything about the plot
>>
>>67055782
>2 books to go
grrm originally outlined asoiaf as a trilogy. He still hasn't reached the end of the original intended book one.
Unless he literally just rushes everything to an abrupt end it'll take another 60 years to complete a series of 21 books.
>>
How is this not flagged as spam?
>>
File: 1413871963215.jpg (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413871963215.jpg
133 KB, 500x500
>>67055837
>>67055852
>>67055866
>>67055965
>>67055987
>>67056007
>>67056110
>>67056123
>>
>>67056176
>>67056158
>>67056123
>>67056110
>>67056007
>>67055987
>>67055965
>>67055866
>>67055852
>>67055837
godspeed anon
>>
>>67056142
>flagged
REDDIT
>>
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
File: 1human depository.png (963 KB, 800x4266) Image search: [Google]
1human depository.png
963 KB, 800x4266
>>67056099
Checked

And I have been waiting so many years for each "The Dark Tower" new books to come out starting from n°3 (there are 8 in total); so I have experience.

I've also been put to the test since my favorite manga is "Berserk" (even got a related tattoo, best manga ever) and I only picked up during the "Lost Children" arc and been dealing with one episode a month at best for 15+ years.

I'm not in a hurry, I hope GRRM doesn't rush things and we get an amazing ending.

(**spoilers** is you haven't read "The Dark Tower" yet, but Stephen King rushed the 7th book because of his accident/near-death experience and the final confrontation was shit. From "Insomnia" I had this ultra badass Crimson King image, and they gave us some Disco Santa for the final showdown.
And Randall Flagg's death was completely underwhelming)
>>
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.