[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone be team manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x800
>gets pissed when the government wants to own his suit
>muh property rights
>throws a hissy government wants to reign him in
>won't share his tech that would provide free energy with the world
Now
>Jeez guys we should register and track all the bad people
>and eliminate those we think could be dangerous
>but not me lol

He's an asshole
>>
It's almost as if something happened in his life since IM2 that's making him feel this way.
>>
>RDJ no longer has a contract after this film
So Ironman dies lol
>>
>>67051822
>image.jpg
>falls for the pick a team meme
>didnt understand the implications of fucking kidmovies

great OP
>>
>>67051885
He did sign 3 moar including this

Others are avengers inf part1 and part2
>>
>>67051822
>people complain about "capeshit" being shallow and for children
>the same people obviously dont understand simple character arcs and concepts in said movies
>>
Why would anyone be team receding hairline?
>>
>>67051822
>picking a team

how retarded are people? At the end of the movie you will realize, that you totally missed the point
>>
>>67051822
If I had a dollar for every time someone brought up the first 5 minutes of Iron Man 2 while forgetting the entire point of whiplash and rhodey in that movie.

Whiplash shows the world 'god can bleed' meaning someone else did make Tony's arc reactor technology and as a result Tony gives Rhodey a suit because he knows he can't handle everything alone (especially if he dies).

He's also trying to prove you can take buildings off the grid with his technology in The Avengers.
>>
>>67051822
only now do i see that the black on his arms represents the segmentation of a spider leg
>>
>>67051822
Are they going to put in the River of truth speech?
I bet it's cringey as fuck coming from a real person.
>>
>>67051885
Nope, his original contract was for the previous movies and Infinity War, he extended it just for this movie.
>>
>>67053933
I hope not. It is stupid

>if you think you are right, just ignore everything and never change your opinion
>>
>>67051822

The point is that both Tony and Cap went through something in life that made them rethink their moral stance.

But you're still a moron if you don't support Tony's side. Government might have been infiltrated but that doesn't mean you never follow the rules ever again.

I never understood why it had to be SHIELD or the American government. Why not the UN or something
>>
>>67054944
I'm sure the Avengers will do fine as part of the US military, fighting against sandniggers instead of Thanos.
>>
>>67054979

Dank meme bro. But the SHRA doesn't obligate anyone to work for the government. In fact the Initiative existed entirely for people who WANTED to work for the government after registering. Everyone else is free to do their thing after registering.
>>
>>67055151
Nope.
The SRA forces everyone with superpowers to register and work for them.
That's the first part, how long until the government is the one who decides who the enemy is?
>>
>>67051822
why did they go with such a bland line? It would of been better if spidey went like "woof woof" and cap was like "what" and he was like "well you threw a frisbee at me you must think I'm your fucking dog" and cap was like "LOL BAZINGA"
>>
>Marvel and Disney release Spider-Man footage in Civil War
>Everyone and their grandmother is talking about it
>No excitement from general masses for alien vs bat
>WB begins to worry so they leak the endings and scenes of BVSS:DOJ

This was an obvious inside job
>>
>>67055225
without spoiling, are the scenes good?
>>
>>67055265
They hyped up a twist by saying that it was as big as the one in empire strikes back, and it was literally the same exact twist as a 20 years old comic.
Make of that what you will.
>>
>>67051822
It comes with benefits. If you register, you get a comfy job at the government with dental and a comfortable retirement plan, you just have to sell your identity and expose it to everyone who hates you and wants to skull-rape your family in front of you.
It's like opening a google account, really.
>>
In that universe, why would you trust the government? or anybody for that matter?
>>
what kind of team is this??

they fight each other every movie....the world would be better off without them
>>
>>67054944
>Government might have been infiltrated but that doesn't mean you never follow the rules ever again.
That's not what this is, you fucking drone. Most of those people didn't even ask to get superpowers.
>>
TELL ME ABOUT WAYNE!
WHY DOES HE STARE AT THE CASKET!?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.