[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAREDEVIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1024x1565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1024x1565
Now that Batman v Superman has been spoiled and ruined for us all, can we just divert our attention back to Daredevil season 2?
>>
>>67049777
foggy dies
>>
File: 1457921456058.gif (939 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1457921456058.gif
939 KB, 500x282
>>67049777
inb4 someone posts the one spoiler we all know for DD season 2
>>
>>67049807
i fucking wish
>>
>>67049807
Only reason I watched was to see him die.
>>
>>67049807
Is it at least early in the season?
>>
>>67049807
hopefully
>>
>>67049807
Source?
>>
Does Matt fuck the latino-nigger chick? She was pretty hot, better than the blonde chick.
>>
<spoiler>Frank's family dies</spoiler>
>>
>>67049777
>Now that Batman v Superman has been spoiled
I missed this. Where can I find?
>>
>mods are now getting paid by WB to delete spoilers

on one hand good, SW neckbeards thinking they're special snowflakes and their cashgrab rehash is somehow spoiler proof

on the other, boy how this place lost all its integrity
>>
>>67049830
based Evans laughs the same way everytime
>>
>>67050223
This place never had any integrity and you know it.
>>
>>67050108
I hope so. Karen is as as intresting as a sack of wet potatoes.
>>
I've been playing video games all day, what are the BvS spoilers and more importantly who the fuck cares about spoilers in a cape movie
>>
Is Bullseye in the new season?
>>
>>67050223

They're deleting spoilers because spoilers are against the board rules you fucking retard
>>
>>67050527
Hinted at but unconfirmed.
>>
>>67050583
whats the spoiler?
>>
4 more days
>>
>>67051163
One of the main characters """""""""""dies"""""""""""
>>
>>67051691
Who? Use spoiler tags. I stopped watching cape movies a long time ago.
>>
File: elektra.jpg (150 KB, 683x442) Image search: [Google]
elektra.jpg
150 KB, 683x442
>>67050108
lel they're both irrelevant now
>>
>>67049777
Been rewatching season one the past few days in preparation; so good dude. Honestly the courtroom/lawyer scenes are some of my favorite. I like his black homemade suit more than the devil one. I think its the eyes; it shouldn't have any. The devil has no face because he can blend into anyone's. Or some shit. Just lose the dumb eyes
>>
>>67050216
Literally 7 threads and counting in the catalog of "he he le spoilerssszz" like anyone even gives a darn tootin' about super shit
>>
>>67054078
>mask doesn't have eyes
>everyone and their mother realizes that Daredevil is blind
>abuse his weakness

This is why you're stuck sitting at home instead of fighting crime as a masked avenger
>>
>>67054078
>courtroom/lawyer scenes
Isn't there only one, maybe two in the whole season?
I hope they figured out a better balance
>>
>>67054264
There's only one or two courtroom scenes I think, but quite a lot of lawyer stuff each episode. I think he's got the most interesting life outside of crime fighting. Tries to do good at all times of the day, not off taking pictures of himself for money or being a rich douchebag.
>>
>>67049777
More like The Punisher season 1. I'm just watching this for Frank and avoiding everything else.
I could care less about Elektra and that pasty Foggy Nelson piece of shit.
>>
>>67054206
>implying his black suit didn't cover his face entirely and no one caught on
>implying anyone could even remember what he was wearing after getting their shit pushed in and bones broken
>implying his identity won't be blown anyway this season
>>
>>67054529
The red ninja caught on and I assume by association all the Yakuza. Since the main villainous mooks this season are literally all ninjas, Daredevil would be wise to keep the eyes
>>
>>67049830
Is it pizza time?
>>
>>67054623
How will Marvel deal with the fact that Matt Murdock is Peter Parker's lawyer?
>>
>>67054569
Ah ok I do remember that now. Haven't got there again on my rewatch. That was one of the best fights of the season
>>
>>67049807
Why can't they just recast him

That fat fuck ruined every scene
>>
>>67049807
I doubt it. Karen might get killed by Bullseye in Season 3 though
>>
>>67052227
>>67051691
No. You don't know that. All the rumors associated with that picture don't fit in any way. For every picture there are 3 bullshit rumors.
>>
Will the Owl, the son of Leland from the first season, show up?
Would be cool for Matt to fight someone with actual powers.
>>
>>67055017
>Would be cool for Matt to fight someone with actual powers.
Why? That's not what he does. He's a street level character, he fights mobsters and ninjas. It's just as lame as when Batman hangs out with the justice league, when he clearly has nothing to do there.
>>
>>67055091
>Batman literally has contingency plans to defeat every single main player of the Justice League without lifting a finger
>can't stack up to them

Genius
>>
>>67055091
The Owl is a guy with Vega-claws who can sort of fly but not very high or very fast. He's not that powerful, he's well within Matt's capacity to defeat, as he has done many times in the comics.
>>
>>67055133
>>Batman literally has contingency plans to defeat every single main player of the Justice League without lifting a finger
Don't try to fix this bullshit with even more bullshit, NIGGER. He's supposed to be really good at detectiving and breaking people's noses, that's about it.
The animated series did it right, even if it had a monster of the week episode every now and then.
>>
>>67049830
>York
>Red Lion
>New Freedom

Whoever made that gif is in my county.
>>
>>67055191
Don't forget that he likes to eat rats and will swallow them whole
>>
>>67055091
So you're saying Batman shouldn't fight Clayface, Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze or Bane?
>>
>>67050250
Should we tell him?
>>
>see /tv/ lick daredevil's nuts for weeks
>finally decide to check it out
>watch an episode
>think "well, it probably gets better"
>repeat until season 1 ends

Fuck you /tv/.
>>
>>67055552
Second episode is goat so idk what you wanted from a supershit show
>>
>>67055332
I already addressed that, stop wasting my time.
>>
>>67055552
>Why doesn't it have more teenager drama like my CW shows?
Good show, retard.
>>
>>67055552
i did the same thing and i'll probably do the same thing with season 2. it's not very good but I have nothing else to do
>>
Matt getting pissed at Karen and beating her when?
>>
>>67050357
You do
>>
>>67049777
bvs was spoiled? where do I find the spoilers theres lots falseflag
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.