[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: Cuckoo_Series_1_R-114456-9.jpg (945 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
Cuckoo_Series_1_R-114456-9.jpg
945 KB, 1400x2100
Just marathoned the first 12 minutes of the pilot of this show.

Is it any good?
>>
>Show has the word cuck in title
>About two white men

Ugh, passed.
>>
>>67049257
Season 1 is decent
>>
>>67049483
Samberg's characters name is Cuckoo. Doesn't seem to be explicitly about cuckoldry.
>>
>>67049701
Why yes, pure coincidence indeed
>>
I only watched S1 and it was okay, not a masterpiece but worth watching while shitposting on /tv/. Is S3 worth watching now it's started airing, even though I missed out on 2? I don't really like that fag from twilight, is he in 3?
>>
for you
>>
>>67049257
samsbrug is pretty good at playing a weirdo.

and I recognize this qt
>>
File: Holly Earl for President.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Holly Earl for President.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>67050175
HO
LEE
SHIT
>>
>>67049257
I only got 30 seconds in.
>>
>>67050175
First time I've actually seen her in something
>>
The Shrek-looking dad from the british panel shows is distractingly tall.

It was probably a fun month for Sandler.

(pic related) is pretty great though
>>
>>67049992
Both s2 and s3 are ok, Taylor Lautner's character is a pretty sweet kid and not smug like Samberg's was.
>>
>>67051498
I like that Samberg is a manipulative douchebag. Reminds me of most the hippy drug-adict sociopaths I knew in hs.
>>
kind of a chore paying attention to this show tbhwy/tv/
>>
Episode 4 is pretty much D R O P P E D status
>>
>>67050201
>>67050255

She looks way younger than she actually is
>>
>>67049257
How can you marathon the first 12 minutes of a pilot?
>>
Season 1 was pretty great. Season 2 and 3 is just a weaker concept. The dynamic between Samberg and Davies was the heart of the show
>>
Halfway through ep5. Too much.

I bow out.
>>
>>67049732
Do you think the Cocoa Puffs commercials were pure coincidence too?
>>
>>67049732
Holy fuck what a retard. Cuckoos are famously known for laying their eggs in other bird's nests, forcing the other birds to take care of their children (Much like Tyrone made your dad look after you, you half-breed fuck). So, since you're too autistic to see the symbolism, Cuckoo is invading Davies' family. I've not even seen this show but you memers make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>67052289
Found the newfag
>>
>>67053505
Cuckold is derived from cuckoo. There is an undeniable tension of masculinity and authority between Cuckoo and Greg Davies character. Cuck doesn't literally apply, but it is intentional.
>>
>>67053505
That may or may not be true. But I don't beleive Cuckoo is actually "cucking" anybody.
>>
File: flaked.png (478 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
flaked.png
478 KB, 851x315
>>67049257
Better show coming through
>>
>>67054108
>tfw i generally like anything Netflix produces but now they're pumping out so much content I can't even keep up.

Help me Jesus
>>
Finished s1. Guess they really weren't planning on Andy Sandler getting Brooklyn-99 or something.
>>
>>67049257
>Names a show after a character that disappears after 6 episodes.
>>
>>67054008
If the show is called Cuckoo it's going to involve cucking at some point if it is true to what the word means and what a cuckoo bird is.
>>67053061
There's a reason the birds eyes are wonky and his feathers are JUSTED. The joke is that he's crazy about Cocoa Puffs but other people eat them in front of him every time before he gets a bite, if he even does.
>>
>>67054486
No their fault Brooklyn-99 took off
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.