[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (257 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.jpg
257 KB, 832x468
>Footage of a Top Gear stunt filmed near the Cenotaph in London over the weekend will not be shown, the BBC has said.

>It comes after host Matt LeBlanc and a professional driver performed "doughnuts" near the war memorial in Whitehall.

>Co-host Chris Evans apologised for the stunt, and said he and the crew were "mortified".
>>
Will this be the most JUST series of a TV show ever created?
>>
more like Top Cu.ck
>>
Why is this even still going ahead? Cut your losses and just make another period drama
>>
>>67044040
BBC engineers controversy for new Flop Gear.
'We can be edgy like Clarkson, honest!!'
>>
Part of the reason the old show was good is because they'd do doughnuts around the memorial and not give a fuck. You can't make Top Gear while giving a fuck.
>>
JUST
>>
IT'S JUST A JOKE
LIKE ON TOP GEAR
>>
File: 543789021.png (663 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
543789021.png
663 KB, 600x800
>Yank disrespecting our glorious dead
>>
File: 1399030894372.gif (466 KB, 352x259) Image search: [Google]
1399030894372.gif
466 KB, 352x259
>yfw Top Gear turns out to be better than Amazons Top Gear
>>
>sack Clarkson
>realise teh show is fucked
>start copying Clarkson cynically
>>
thats like a bunch of brits skateboarding over ground zero
>>
>>67044234

Shut up you idiot, LeBlanc's a lad.
>>
>>67044040
what? apologised for what? to who?
>>
>>67044160
This is what came to mind for me too. They know no-one wants to watch an actual motoring show so they're trying to make it edgy etc.
>>
>>67044302
Of course it will be, the Clarkson version had turned into a parody of itself in the last 3 or 4 series.
>>
>>67044338
or burning down the white house...
>>
>>67044515
>They know no-one wants to watch an actual motoring show
Less people watched the 'edgy LAD CULTURE' Top Gear than watched Countryfile.
>>
>>67044040
wait, the new top gear is hosted by 2 Americans??

IMPERIALIZED
>>
File: top-banter.jpg (26 KB, 374x497) Image search: [Google]
top-banter.jpg
26 KB, 374x497
>>67044366
>'lad' excuses everything
Great.
>>
>>67044574
If you're referring to the Clarkson/Hammond/May Top Gear then you're objectively wrong.
>>
File: 1438205393054.jpg (298 KB, 640x910) Image search: [Google]
1438205393054.jpg
298 KB, 640x910
In the footage it looks like they're closer than they actually are because of the lens used. You can tell in the interview he thinks it's bullshit and points out the lens and the angle makes it look worse than it is but he has to beg for forgiveness anyway or he'll get crucified.
>>
>>67044160
> will not be shown, the BBC has said

Why would anyone watch it after shit like this?
>>
>>67044160
>>67044515
>Can't be edgy by disrespecting other cultures anymore because that's """racist"""
>Disrespect our own dead soldiers instead

BBC does it again!
>>
matt leblanc seems like a real cunt
>>
>>67044748
I don't really care, just commenting on what they're doing.
>>
>>67044366
fuck leblancunt
>>
>>67044196
no no no no no
clarkson would feign disgust at them disrespecting british memorials.
then they would do it around a European monument or something and refuse to apologise
but not a British one.
>>
MUH WAR HEROES
>>
>>67044540
Go watch Fifth Gear you cuck
>>
All I've seen is apology after apology from this mug.

He's a literal beta.
>>
>>67044217
HA HA HA HA HA
BLIND CHILD
>>
This reboot/remake of top gear is an absolute mess

So many presenters, many of them are literal WHO?

So many apologies

Chris Evans making the producer quit, kek,
>>
>>67045011
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>67044083
God I hope so.
>>
>>67045274
how is that edgy? are we really supposed to stop our every day lifes just because a war memorial is near?
>>
>>67045470
>Doing donuts is part of everyday life
>>
>>67045667
If you are working on Top Gear, it kind of is. Thats also not the point I was making and you know it.
>>
A fucking motoring show is somehow being turned into based unpolitical clarkson saying what we all think fuck Muslims and deport poles vs pinko lefty liberal Bbc by the media and the conservacucks that lap it up. As soon as I get my degree I'm fucking off to any other country in the world
>>
>>67046409
>unpolitical clarkson saying what we all think fuck Muslims and deport poles vs pinko lefty liberal Bbc by the media and the conservacucks that lap it up

DANGER

MEME DENSITY RISING

APPROACHING FULL RETARD
>>
>>67045007
*Argentinian
>>
>>67046462
You're seriously denying the right wing media using their private school butt-buddy and his to show where he reviews the new ford mondeo as political bait to undermine the bbc and promote conservative rhetoric?
>>
Car won't start.
>>
>anarchist cunt arrives and starts his ranting
>>
Matt LeBlanc doing this shit proves that Americans don't understand banter.
>>
Old Top Gear crew new show when?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.