[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Daario the Harpy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (478 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478 KB, 1000x563
Is Daario the Harpy?
>>
Who fucking cares
>>
>>67042296
I do
I want to see him make Dany look like a fool
>>
>>67042440
She doesn't need any help with that.
>>
No he doesn't give a shit about Meereen or the Green Graces or their shit religion.

But there is more to him than it seems. He's probably working for Illyrio or Martells or Shrouded Lord.
>>
File: koala.jpg (46 KB, 474x355) Image search: [Google]
koala.jpg
46 KB, 474x355
> Wearing leather armor
> Throwing a knife
>>
File: 1457562743934.jpg (73 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1457562743934.jpg
73 KB, 519x533
>>67044409
>Doing things
>>
>gain trust of queen
>marry her
>kill her
>king of essos

Seems pretty simple
>>
>>67044749
>existing
>>
Daario is cool as fuck. My girlfriend always wants me to be Drogo when we're role playing together in bed, but I think the sexual dynamic between Daenerys and Daario is so much stronger.

I like that he demonstrates his sexual virility to her in a peacockish way, displaying himself brightly colorful and ornately dressed. The show didn't capture that aspect, but it rarely does
>>
>>67042172
>gains nothing by killing Daenerys
>protects her against other harpies in the arena

right anon...
>>
the actor who played him before the current one was way better
>>
>>67045282
i know right? these whole theory is so retarded. if there was plot by the harpy to kill her, he would have helped them when they had their chance.
>>
>>67045350
I don't know, I like the second one. Daario is supposed to be an Aladdin esque swashbuckler type, and the first actor didn't fit that as well
>>
>>67042172
Take this to /tits and dragons/ general
>>
>>67045693
mods don't want these anymore

enjoy having 20+ threads about /got/ in 6 weeks
>>
>>67042172
Daario looked genuinely shocked when the Harpys killed Hizdahr, so I don't think he's the Harpy. It doesn't really fit

I think Daario, in the books at least, has some kind of ulterior motive, but it's not this
>>
>>67045200
The worst part of the show is that they decided to go with "realistic shit brown" when in the books everything is vibrant and colorful
>>
File: 10272961.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
10272961.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>67045200
Would you kindly go douse yourself in gasoline catch flame and jump into volcano?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.