[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a show ever been so bad that you literally dropped it? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: 9=0.jpg (42 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
9=0.jpg
42 KB, 454x453
Has a show ever been so bad that you literally dropped it?

I've seen shows get pretty shit after a few years - but not shit enough to drop them.
>>
Fuck off
>>
I watched the first season of Justified and found it to be pretty dull and I watched six episodes of Community a few years ago when 4chan loved it and just could not get into it.
>>
LOST was awful season 2 I bailed
>>
>>67041373
The walking dead.
Dropped after season three.

Two and a Half men, dropped after one Kutcher season.
>>
>>67041373
Arrow - dropped it after 3 or 4 episodes
GoT - dropped it after they killed off Ned
Luck - dropped it because I couldn't understand most of the dialogue
Caprica - dropped it because it was boring
>>
>>67041373
Bsg. Stopped at s3
>>
>>67041373
arrow
lost
supernatural
>>
Suits
And I'm almost dropping Arrow if they don't kill Felicity
>>
Big Bang Theory, but to be honest I think I watched it only becouse everyone liked it
>>
house of cards
the walking dead
>>
>>67041912
same

I watched 100 episodes (not exaggerating) before I realised I hadn't laughed once and was simply just staring at a screen for half an hour for no reason.
>>
Heroes. I stuck with it through season 2 and then I just gave up completely on season 3
>>
Walking Dead
Modern Family
>>
>>67041373
the wire

it was basically "hurr all black people are evil criminals": the show

honestly i don't know how it was ever greenlight to air, i guess people were just more racists back then
>>
just dropped master of none and marco polo the other night. i do it all the time desu.
>>
File: 4ReqKsK.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
4ReqKsK.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
>>67041373
The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
Community
>>
The Walking Dead.
Game of Thrones.
Agents of SHIELD.

Another dozen or so shows I can't be bothered to remember.
>>
Community
Big Bang
Daily Show when Jon left. Wasn't always a huge fan but after he left it just went full SJW
>>
>>67041924
This

Walking Dead after Season 1
House of Cards after Season 2
>>
>>67042040
>marco polo
But I was told it's good.
>>
File: 1457818461006.jpg (23 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
1457818461006.jpg
23 KB, 600x383
Walking Dead after season 1
TBBT after 3 episodes
How I met your Mother after season 1
Supergirl after ep 5 or so
>>
>Utopia, pilot episode
Awful pacing, lame as fuck cliffhanger, that fucking kid plot
>>
File: 7G8.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
7G8.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>67042075
>after he left it just went full SJW
>after
>>
>>67041373
>that you literally dropped it?

do you mean like, buy the disc set and drop it out of a window? i think if i owned a show physically i'd probably like it enough and therefore not want to literally drop it. it might break.

also, get fukt dumb frog poster.
>>
>>67041373
Community after Season 3
The Walking Dead after season 1
The Nightly Show after 3 episodes
Mad Men after season 1
>>
Arrow.
Jesus fucking christ that show is bad. My friends keep telling me to endure it until season 2, where it apparently gets great, but I don't trust them
>>
Walking dead

I just got angry watching that retarded show
>>
>>67042102
It did take a really noticeable turn to the left, although I'd say that it started just before Stewart left, when Trevor Noah and all the new people started showing up. Stewart normally stuck to making fun of the media and/or individual politicians. Noah takes news stories and tries to report on them, but it's absurdly biased an unfunny. And his correspondents are all "dude white privilege lmao", while Stewart only had one or two people who were like that (the funny looking girl and Larry Wilmore).
>>
>>67041373
Eastenders
>>
>>67041373
on the top of my head:
bazinga
lost
supernatural
xfiles
house of cards
walking dead
modern family
GoT
community
two girls
the new girl
utopia

all shows usually go to shit after season 3,sometimes even 1
>>
>>67042105
what the fuck is this autism? its like you dont know, that "to drop something" has various meanings
>>
>>67042120
>Mad Men after season 1
You've done yourself a favor.
>>
>>67041373
American Horror Story
>>
Breaking bad season 3
>>
Blacklist
Community
>>
>>67042180
Jon Stewart turned into "dude white privilege lmao"
He spend 15 minutes trying to convince Bill O'Reilly that it existed.

The birth of Tumblr and BLM and all that shit led to 90% of liberals becoming batshit crazy.
>>
>>67042249
JUICE
>>
File: fuck-this.jpg (88 KB, 896x503) Image search: [Google]
fuck-this.jpg
88 KB, 896x503
I've dropped walking dead several times. halfway into every season it gets dull and repetitive.

Dropped Arrow after 3 or 4 episodes, found it to be boring and unoriginal.

Dropped Black Sails halfway into season 1. Characters and story got boring.

Dropped Vikings after 1 episode.

Dropped Bastard Executioner 10 minutes into first episode.

Dropped Gotham after seeing the first trailer.
>>
>Heroes
>Lost
>Buffy
>Homeland
>That show with robots that looks like humans and one of the humans are just imagining one telling him to nuke mankind
>>
Wow I never realized what a simple pleb-filter this thread is .
>>
>>67041373
GOT, couldn't get past season 2. Dullest shit I've ever watched
>>
>>67042623
Wow I never realized what a simple faggot this poster is .
>>
>>67041373
>LITERALLY DROPPED IT
HURRRR XXDD
>>
the walking dead after this season 3rd episode

the shield halfway into season 4
>>
Walking dead season 2
>>
>>67041373
Hannibal. Couldn't take more than 2 seasons of this garbage.
>>
I didn't really drop blacklist, I might get back to it when I'm bored but I kind of just stopped watching it after that episode where the director falls through the roof of what is suppossed to be a Dutch house which is probably the most ignorant representation of a dutch family I have ever seen on tv in my life. They couldn't have hired actual Dutch speaking extras? Those accents were horriblw, and we live in normal houses these days believe it or not.
>>
>>67042678
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>67042653
>>67043016
>watch a show that you never liked for ~half a season
>HURRR DROPPED.

You have to pick something up and appreciate before dropping it you fucking reddtards.
>>
File: Batfleck 2.jpg (5 KB, 173x184) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck 2.jpg
5 KB, 173x184
>The Walking Dead
Good pilot, decent 1st season, second season is pure garbage. Stopped watching after the crossbow meme sees his dead brother in the forest

>Parks and Rec
It was cute for the first couple seasons, but they really stared to push a political narrative and killed it for me.

>Last Week Tonight
1st season was relatively unbiased. Second season was blatant liberal propaganda.

>Arrow
I just stopped being able to handle it. I don't even think the writing or anything changed, I just lacked the capacity to endure the constant stream of shit that sometimes contained enjoyable nuggets
>>
>>67041373
The walking dead, I dropped it the season before the current one I think. I only got that far because I felt invested in it and I don't usually watch shows/series. The last two before that were breaking bad and sopranos.
>>
>>67041373
Game of Memes
>>
I dropped Walking Dead halfway through season 2.
Holy shit its so dull
>>
>>67041373

Arrow
Grimm
>>
>>67041903
>supernatural
>abandoning family
Anon, after 11 years watching this shit, there's no way i will ever stop.
>>
The Office turned to shit after season 4 or so
Parks and Rec after season 5
Community after season 3
I still watch Game of Thrones with friends but I honestly don't care about it at all
>>
Daredevil
Heroes
>>
>>67041373
Gotham after 4 episodes
>>
After some time i get too attached to the characters to stop.
>>
Sarah Connor Chronicles. I got 4 episodes in and there wasn't even a whiff of anything interesting about to happen.
>>
>>67041373
Lost, after the first 2 episodes.
>>
Arrow - after I realized episode 1 was as good as it got.
Office - before wedding.
Parks and Rec - D.C.
CSI - went off the rails
Dragon Ball Z - Bu
>>
>>67041373
The only show I ever DROPPED was The Americans. I DVRed it and watched it everyweek

>boring as fuck show, but I figured it was "build-up"
>Nothing happens
>Nothing happens...
>Nothing happens...
Then boom. Fucking midseason, with absolutely no previous hints or clues that this was going to happen they write in a fucking no joke interracial cuckold plotline with the pretty white woman and some black supremacist nigger.
Never watched a fucking episode after that. This was before the cuck craze was happening on /tv/, I couldn't imagine what the thread would have been like when that episode aired

It's hilarious watching cucks on /tv/ try to argue to me to get back into that shit show. It's embarrassing.

And I was watching TV the other day and it looks like they're finally coming out with a second season. Take a guess if I'll be tuning in or not.
>>
File: XpIpJ7Y.jpg (63 KB, 596x393) Image search: [Google]
XpIpJ7Y.jpg
63 KB, 596x393
Yep, I stopped watching TWD in season 4. It was a few episodes into the season (about 3 or 4), the one where Rick gets sick, so he and Carl go into some house. Then they get attacked, and somehow Carl ends up on a roof eating pudding.

17 seconds. There was a 17 second shot of Carl eating pudding on the roof.

I asked myself why I was even watching it. Nothing interesting or exciting had happened all season. And then I watched a 17 second shot of an annoying teenager eat pudding on a roof.
>>
>>67041373
Agents of Shield
>>
>>67041912
>>67041959
>>67042231
>BBT
>ever

Are you literally retarded?
>>
File: OZ.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
OZ.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
I dropped Oz in the middle of s2. I took it up thinking it would be the same caliber of the shows that followed, I was disappointed finding out the even though it set the level of post millennium HBO, it was nowhere near as good.
>>
>>67041373
Suits (forgot about it)
Rescue Me (gets very repetative)
White Collar (stayed boring)
Blacklist (bad actress through ep5)
Better Call Saul (forgot about it)
The Simpsons (it just gets worse)

Tried marathoning Green Acres as well, made it to like S4.
>>
>>67041373
True Detective after season 1
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.