[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mad Max
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (110 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
110 KB, 720x1080
watching this for the second time, what should I pay more attention to ?
>>
>>67040613
WITNESS
>>
>>67040613
The lack of a gyrocopter
>>
>>67040613

>what should I pay more attention to

Finding something better to watch.
>>
>>67040613
nip slips.
>>
>>67040790
haha

this OP
>>
File: sorryfam.png (489 KB, 628x418) Image search: [Google]
sorryfam.png
489 KB, 628x418
>>67040649
Well...
>>
File: tfw no pelts.jpg (9 KB, 236x307) Image search: [Google]
tfw no pelts.jpg
9 KB, 236x307
>>67041893
n-no anon...
>>
>>67041893

>not even remotely similar
>>
>>67041893
the helmet is completely different.

GYRO ISN'T DEAD
>>
>>67042092
>>67042108
Yeah but you know how Max storytelling works, episodic stories told by different people, and in 2 of these two stories you got a leather cap with goggles.
Accept the fact, he was cucked by the war boys.
>>
>>67040613
The brilliance behind the fact that the whole movie / action intertwines fluently with its story.
Everything just works in that particular universe and the people who wine about it on /v/ are simply autistic capeshit lovers or brainwashed tards who care way too much and overthink feminism.
Enjoy this great movie senpai OP faggot
>>
How utterly uninteresting the whole thing is
>>
>>67042317

This.

I tried rewatching it after the Oscars and literally couldn't do it.

Bright colors and shit flying across the screen every two seconds stopped holding my attention two decades ago.
>>
How Max was responsible for the wife's death

>>67042289
This
>>
Everyone realizes how spoiled we are, right? There are a hundred thousand moving pieces in Fury Road and any single one of them could fuck up the entire flow of the movie. But instead, against odds, Miller delivered. Not even a merely passable delivery. It was a statement.

Fuck everyone, FR was a motion picture feat and I expect Wasteland to be Two Towers-tier.
>>
>>67040613
your responsibilities
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.