[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
movies about getting cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: women.png (290 KB, 985x525) Image search: [Google]
women.png
290 KB, 985x525
movies about getting cucked
>>
The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover.
>>
>>67039654
This movie is about a dad who cucks his son. He comes to live with him and his wife. Because he's injured he's depresed. His wife is a nymph. So long story short his dad starts raping his wife and she likes it. They do it on a washing machine while her husband/son watches.

That scene is really hot, I'm ashamed I jerked off to it many times.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383184/
>>
>>67039847

if someone wants the scene I'll post it and then delete it after a few minutes
>>
>>67039883
Do it
>>
>>67039921
http://xhamster.com/movies/1793685/real_cuckold_movie.html
>>
Marriage of Maria Braun
Jules et Jim
The Painted Veil
La Ronde
Barry Lyndon
>>
Alexandra's Project
>>
Straight up like the main plot of the movie http://nobudge.com/main/new-cops
>>
>>67039654
Your Life (2016) - starring You, director Me.
>>
>>67040199
>The Painted Veil
Isn't this a romance? Not sure I wanna see it now.
>>
>yfw the most popular movie on imdb is about a cuck
>>
>>67041356
Don't you mean starring: you and his wife, director: him?
>>
lost highway
>>
>>67041356
Can I play the bull? Will anon prep me?
>>
File: cuck becomes cucketeer.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
cuck becomes cucketeer.webm
2 MB, 720x304
>>
>>67041433
oh right, my mistake
>>
>>67041483
Hawt
>>
>>67041483
is that reverse cucking? this is sci-fi/fantasy
>>
File: Cucks btfo.webm (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Cucks btfo.webm
2 MB, 800x600
>>
>>67041483
I am completely incapable of understanding or relating to any of the emotions on display in that webm.
>>
>>67041583
Source?
>>
>>67041483
Movie and context?
>>
>>67041628
The black man has just cucked the white man by having sex with the white woman, who is the white man's wife. The white man caught them in the act and held them up with a gun. He then forced the black man to call his girlfriend and explained what happened. His girlfriend is the Asian girl who showed up and then had sex with the white man. Thus completing the circle of cuckolding.

t. literally my life
>>
File: ohfug.png (9 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
ohfug.png
9 KB, 528x404
>>67041628
dey fuggn ;-DDDDD
>>
>>67041684
Sounds like something I would do
>>
>>67041451
Thats a film not a movie you mong.
>>
Barry Lyndon
Sunset Boulevard
Boogie Nights
Forest Gump (kinda jenny is a cunt)
>>
>>67041684
wow.

that's actually less interesting than what I was thinking it was.

my best guess was the white guy and the asian chick pretended to be gay, seduced the other two for whatever reason, got everyone together, then fucked each other specifically to destroy the white girl and black guy's ideas that anyone could care about them.
>>
>>67041629
well, the bearded man is ardrei arlovski
shouldn't be hard to narrow it down from there
>>
>>67041583
I always used to think that was Gerard Butler in the gif that used to float around here.
>>
I'm surprised that the theme "a man comes home to find the wife cheating on him" isn't more common. Or that the man findes out the wife is cheating on him only to get revange-
>>
>>67043330
Because kike media wants white men to get aroused by the idea of being cucked, not angered.
>>
>>67041583
>>67043201
Thanks m80. It's Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning.
>>
>>67043330

one of my earliest film memories is watching a Texas man come home to his manor to hear his wife moaning up stairs. He very casually removes his revolver from its holster and goes upstairs to find a man in bed with his wife. He shoots the guy without saying a word, and then several moments later shoots the wife. He calls the police, walks outside, and then lights a cigarette.

From what I remember he wasn't charged, as it wasn't/isn't illegal to shoot your wife if caught right in the act, nor the man, if it was on your property.
>>
>>67043514
Do you know the name of the movie?
>>
>>67039686
This. Best cucking movie of all time.
>>
>>67039654
Ex Machina sequel: "RoboCuck" (2017):

A rogue AI woman wreaks havoc against a society predemonantly controlled by human males. As every man in the world falls in love with her one by one, their wives set out to fuck robotic slave men for revenge.
>>
>>67041678
Adulterers, Husband comes home on anniversary and his wife is cheating on him, holds them at gunpoint, apparently he bangs the black guy's girlfriend/wife as revenge i guess
>>
>>67044188
that's not real
>>
>>67044373
Plot twist is he's just a crazy stalker and black dude is her actual husband
>>
>>67041583
That has nothing to do with clucking. The girl is a prostitute, the black guy is a Universal Soldier and the bearded guy is a Universal Soldier sent to kill all the other Universal Soldiers in the brothel.
>>
>>67045511
It does if you're obsessed with your racial identity and concepts of racial homogeneity because you have nothing else to take pride in
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.