[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drugs expand your mind! >The US government is fascist/full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Hicks gif.gif (1009 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hicks gif.gif
1009 KB, 500x375
>Drugs expand your mind!
>The US government is fascist/full of nazis!
>Oswald didn't kill JFK, M-MUH GRASSY KNOLL!
>Has literally said "WAKE UP AMERICA"
>"LOL GOATBOY"

Bill Hicks: The Edgy Teenager of the Internet, But For Comedy
>>
File: StarshipDerper.jpg (41 KB, 909x547) Image search: [Google]
StarshipDerper.jpg
41 KB, 909x547
>Red-pilled before internet culture.
>Actually responding to bait.
Anon, plz stahp.
>>
>>67038486
Gotta love how he upsets neocons.
>>
DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO

DUDE DISTURBING THE BRAINS NATURAL LOGICAL EXPANSION BY SENDING IT OFF INTO WILD TANGENTS THAT SOULD NOT BE ACCESSED UNTIL A CERTAIN AGE LMAO

DUDE UNEARNED SENSE OF SUPERIORITY LMAO

DUDE SOUR GRAPES LMAO
>>
>>67038486
>american gladiators fanboi detected
>>
File: 1446191306163.jpg (17 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
1446191306163.jpg
17 KB, 330x327
>Internet edgelords criticizing an edgelord that got paid to do it
>>
>>67039302
>there are now generations of smart arse plebs unable to conceive of a world before internet culture and memes
Nuke it all and start again
>>
>>67038486
I love when an autist's damaged brain tries to process standup comedy. It's like looking at paintings made by blindfolded people.
>>
>>67039613
>le wrong generation!
Just end it, maybe you'll be reborn in the 70s, fucking neckbeard.
>>
>>67039661
t. Bill Hicks
>>
DUDE HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA LMAO
>>
>Hicks came. Hicks saw. Hicks poured scornful, bilious, bileful scorn. Dude! Goddamned pancreatic cancer claimed that lonesome preacher's boy child to its cancerous bosom at the dagnabbit tragic early age of 33. I wish I was dead Bill Hicks.
>>
>>67039306

>Caring about upsetting neocons in a liberal establishment

Shit was fun when being a liberal hippy douche meant something, now everyone is a conceited leftist faggot.
>>
>>67040283

>Implying he didnt
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (29 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
29 KB, 428x500
>>67040298
>tfw faggot Leary is healthy and doing fine
>>
>>67040376
nice strawman
>>
>>67040441

I posted it as a joke but I've seen people like this all the time. They only bring iq and intelligence into the matter if they're condemning a white demographic but blame whites for how dumb niggers are.
>>
BACK AND TO THE LEFT BACK AND TO THE LEFT BACK AND TO THE LEFT BACK AND TO THE LEFT BACK AND TO THE LEFT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.