[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of those two, who was the dumbest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (86 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
86 KB, 720x1080
Out of those two, who was the dumbest?
>>
>>67036135
LLoyd.

He couldn't even read.
>>
>>67036135

Daniels, Carrey correctly knew which way to send the bus full of hot models.
>>
>>67036171
Carrey sends them the wrong way.
>>
>>67036303

Does he? Well fuck me then.
>>
Definitely Lloyd. Harry was capable of making jokes (albeit lame ones) and concocting schemes. Lloyd is just the looks.
>>
>>67036150
>t-heh
>the
>>
>>67036340
They both send it the wrong way. Harry says that "you're in luck, there's a town the way" and Lloyd asks him: "do you realise what you've done?!", runs after the bus, stops it, and tells them that "it's actually in THAT direction".

But as someone said, Lloyd couldn't even read. They were both morons though, obviously.

>>67036643
>concocting schemes
So does Lloyd though. He gives Harry the laxative and all that.
>>
>>67036748
>one scheme

shoving a feather up my ass doesn't make me a chicken. that's a grand total of one in a movie almost exclusively about hijinks, Harry clearly has the upper hand.
>>
>>67036822
What "schemes" did Harry carry out? He lied here and there, but I recall no real schemes like the laxative stunt.
>>
>>67036864
>buttblasted lloyd poster needs others to validate his claim instead of admitting when he's obviously in the wrong

just go back to rebbit and let the big boys post
>>
the audience
>>
>>67037053
I already said that Lloyd "couldn't even read". Do they not teach you to read in pleb school, faggot?
>>
Mary Samsonite
>>
>>67036135
It's so hard to say. I might say Harry simply due to:

"A little place called ASPEN."
"I don't know Lloyd, the French are assholes."

Fucking classic movie.
>>
Lloyd got the moped that got them to Aspen.
>>
>>67037170
Harry spent his life savings turning his van into a dog.
>>
MOCK
O
C
K
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEDw9xgSmSc

Most 90s soundtrack ever?
>>
>>67037216
ING
N
G
>>
>>67036643
>concocting schemes
But Lloyd was the one who thought how to fuck over Sea Bass at the diner.
>>
They were both dumb in different ways.
>>
>>67037080
>>67037053
>>67036864
>>67036822
Arguing over Dumb and Dumber makes you pretty dumb.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.