[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happend to him /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
What happend to him /tv/?
>>
>>67035934
What's some of his funniest stuff?
>>
>>67030347
>>
>>67035956
His career
>>
He went on to do more skit-based reviews (they're awful) and lost a lot of popularity. He's currently getting fucked in the ass by Youtube's broken copyright system
>>
>>67036257
>My views are dropping after I started to do more skit based comedy
>F-FUCKING COPYRIGHT SYSTEM STEALING ME OUT OF ALL OF MY VIEWS

Don't get me wrong, it's helping him to lose views, but he refuses to admit his skits are fucking shit and he doesn't understand comedy
>>
File: Stylish Men's Haircut.jpg (6 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
Stylish Men's Haircut.jpg
6 KB, 168x168
>>67035934

He never got a stylish men's haircut
>>
>>67036289
Oh yeah definitely. Whats happening to him and a bunch of other Youtubers right now with the copyright system sucks, but Doug's channel is dying purely because of his own shotty content.
>>
>>67036330
He legitimately did a good thing by bringing the #WTFU thing to people's attention but that's the only good choice he's made in a long time
>>
I hate him because he has an irrational hatred for Nolan
>>
>>67036508
Nolan has flaws, but i do wonder why he shits on him relentlessly when he listed The Dark Knight as one of his favorite movies.
>>
>>67036553
Im just gonna guess Nolan's style only appeals to him when its about capeshit.
He seems to be a huge capeshit fan, especially when its all dark and gritty because he think its mature.
>>
>>67035934
JUST

and wife cucked him for Crisco.
>>
>>67036659
his reviews of Nolan movies
>YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!!
>>
>>67036732
Thats hilarious considering all the times he dont get shit because it isnt explained to him
>>
>>67036257

TBF, this WTFU bowel movement made him more popular than ever
>>
>>67035934
>uploads half of the movie's footage while spoiling literally everything of it
>complains about youtube busting his ass
>>
Him and his entire group are fucking terrible. All their humor reminds me of anime-convention Gaia Online level garbage that makes me want to fucking vomit. They were never ever good and will never ever be good.
>>
>>67037192

Is JonTron part of Channel Awesome or is it his own thing entirely? His A Talking Cat review is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
>>
>>67037640
He's part of NormalBoots. He did make a cameo in an NC video though.
>>
>>67035934
No idea. But his face is extremely punchable.
>>
>>67035934
Nothing, he was always shit
>>
>>67037970
Do you happen to know which NC review featured the Jontron cameo?
>>
File: hr.jpg (213 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
hr.jpg
213 KB, 800x800
>>67036704

>JUST and cuck in the same post
>>
>>67038404
One of them after the foodfight review.
>>
>>67035934
The human garbage who watches his shows started posting here regularly. Then, coincidentally, the board went to absolute shit.
>>
>>67037640

>jontron
>le angry reviewer with cutaway gags x1000
>>
>>67035956
Apart from the retarded sketch stuff and cameos in it, his review of The Room is pretty funny.
>>
>>67035934
the fans happened, thats what happened
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.