[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Nature Program: "Here we observe the Amazonian red-spotted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
British Nature Program: "Here we observe the Amazonian red-spotted bullfrog engage in its asexual mating practices." Camera observes frog from a distance, carefully observing it stalking an insect. The only sound to be heard is the raindrops in the rainforest. "Due to anthropogenic climate change and logging practices, the natural habitat of the amazonian red-spotted bullfrog is being drastically reduced on an exponential scale."

American Nature Program: "DAYM SON!! YOU WOULDN'T WANT ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS IN YOUR BACKYARD!! SHIT SON, WATCH THAT LITTLE MOTHAFUCKA EAT THAT BITCH ASS SPIDER!!" Camera changes angles 6 times in one second obfuscating any information while playing loud gangsta rap music.
>>
>>67035692

you need some comment on that ?
>>
>>67035692
American version is superior.
>>
Why is everything in America made for literal retards?
>>
>>67035692
in USA they need >2 cuts per second to mantain attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
>>
It's always rock music and quitar riffs, not gangsta rap
>>
Does anyone have the funnier prey mantis version of this?
>>
>>67035692
>brit shit
>Lull you into a comatose state to numb you to the fact that you live in rainy grey cesspool

>american entertainment
>tries to invigorate you to the fact that these animals are bad ass and you live in the greatest nation on earth

I know what I'd rather watch
>>
>>67035692
>asexual mating practices

i knew there was a phrase for what i do
>>
File: 94LyLm1.png (175 KB, 645x589) Image search: [Google]
94LyLm1.png
175 KB, 645x589
>>67036116
>>
File: lol.jpg (43 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
43 KB, 650x366
>murrica
>>
File: lol2.jpg (706 KB, 3034x1674) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
706 KB, 3034x1674
>lets import ice from Norway, they have it plenty
>>
>>67035692
>asexual mating practices
>>
File: 1429063211942s.jpg (11 KB, 249x238) Image search: [Google]
1429063211942s.jpg
11 KB, 249x238
>>67036173
>Strange animal growling and screeching noises

Every time
>>
>>67036182
>I enjoy peeling my oranges
>>
File: americans.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
americans.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>67035692

american commentary is the absolute worst, they make a battle between a lion and a gazelle sound like WWII, otherwise it would be "too boring"

Even 9/11 documentaries can't esacpe this treatment, absolutely no shame
>>
>>67035692
Australian Nature program: Oi mate this is a King Cobra. This nasty critter is one of the most dangerous sneks, it's fast and has the deadliest bite in all the animal kingdom. I am going to grab it by it's tail.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.