[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were they thinking? No, seriously what were they actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (2 MB, 2092x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2092x1064
What were they thinking?

No, seriously what were they actually thinking? She's her character from Fast and Furious in this in both looks and personality and acting..

This is Wonder Woman in 2016. Mass suicide when?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1220x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1220x513
>>67035109
>EPIC NEW FOOTAGE OF WONDER WOMAN IN NEW TV SPOT
>>
>>67035121

>720 HD

I've seen yify release with better quality
>>
Some chink who say the movie, and many others, said that she did well in the roles.
>>
File: just fucking kill me.jpg (452 KB, 1984x1620) Image search: [Google]
just fucking kill me.jpg
452 KB, 1984x1620
im going to keep posting it. every fucking thread, because i know in my heart it's the right thing to do.

we all deserved better than this, and so did she.
>>
>>67036770

>Chink
>complimenting a woman

BULLSHIT
>>
>>67036855

Man she was orange as FUCK in QoS.
>>
>>67036855
Who's that piece of shit?
>>
>>67036770
Because the Chinese like bland shallow characters, and flat-chested brown women.

They know absolutely nothing about Wonder Woman, or what competent writing looks like.
>>
>>67036933
We haven't even seen the movie yet.
>>
>>67035109
shes the female Captain America

of course a Jewish woman is playing the part.
>>
>>67036939

I saw your FACE yet!
>>
>>67036939
Your point being, I'm talking about Chinese people, not this movie.
>>
>>67036992
Exactly, so how do you know Gadot's WW is bland or shallow.
>>
>>67037010
I don't, I'm saying Chinese people like bland and shallow.

But, she will also be bland and shallow because that's all she's capable of as an actress.
>>
File: 3 copy.jpg (92 KB, 203x574) Image search: [Google]
3 copy.jpg
92 KB, 203x574
Michelle Jenneke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2r-oAAeO0Q
2:12
>>
Bridget Regan has the best face for Wonder Woman, probably too old for a franhise role though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.