[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me again why this is a bad movie. I really enjoyed it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (580 KB, 1343x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
580 KB, 1343x2000
Remind me again why this is a bad movie. I really enjoyed it and thought it looked gorgeous.
>>
>>67033305
its just dull. The guy youre suppose to sympathise with is a twat who ruins everything. The pretending its a game scene was god awful
>>
File: 9780241952375.jpg (830 KB, 1462x2244) Image search: [Google]
9780241952375.jpg
830 KB, 1462x2244
>>67033305
>>
It's directed by Danny Boyle and it's not Shallow Grave or Trainspotting.
>>
Every time I watch it I get a severe nostalgia for the early 2000s again. I think it's the setting mixed with Moby in the soundtrack.

the Cowboy Bebop movie also gives me 2000s nostalgia.
>>
>>67033305
It's literally guy cucks everyone, but you must sympathize with him because he is goodlooking. Fuck out of here with this degenerate movie. If I directed it , it would have ended with the day of the rope for everyone of those sluts and whore mongers.
>>
>>67033506
So? I would have done the same.
>>
>>67033335
GOAT book.
>>
could have been comfier but it is still plenty comfy

a good comfy movie all around
>>
>>67033448
I get you. The soundtrack is really cool and apart from Moby, I must admit that the All Saints song always hit me hard.
And also the cover of Eno's Spinning Away, Dario G, etc.
>>
Its a great movie /tv/ just hates it because its full of ugly fat betas that are jealous of based Leo fucking hot chicks on an island.
>>
underrated movie but the book is much better
>>
>>67035146
Was just about to say this. You can clearly see how jealous >>67033506 is.
>>
I've crossed the deserts for miles
>>
>ywn be offered a joint by some crazy white guy in a shitty hotel in a city of gooks
>>
>>67036261
Get out of your basement. It literally happens in every place where backpackers are.
>>
>>67033332

I don't know man. The shark episode was fucking horrible.
>>
Last i heard people were fucking retards.

That's probably why, op.
>>
File: francoblood.gif (499 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
francoblood.gif
499 KB, 500x270
>>67033391
>forgetting based 127H
>>
Leo was so fucking pretty omg, fuck father time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.