[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw this movie in cinemas when it was released back in April
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Avengers_Age_Of_Ultron-poster1.jpg (2 MB, 1688x2500) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_Age_Of_Ultron-poster1.jpg
2 MB, 1688x2500
I saw this movie in cinemas when it was released back in April 2015 and literally cannot remember anything that happened in it (apart from a battle at beginning, a dinner party which awakes Ultron and the city being lifted from ground with a fight scene).

That's all... Is this normal?
>>
>>67032311
That's about all that happened. It was pretty bad and forgettable, almost like Dawn of Justice will be.
>>
No its pretty normal to feel like a special snowflake
>>
File: helencho.jpg (120 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
helencho.jpg
120 KB, 600x399
>>
>>67032311
How could you forget about the flying truck?
>>
>>67032340
no man BvS will be really awesome and looks like a movie I would go back to see 3 times.
>>
I think capeshit reached it's peak with the first Avengers, that was what everyone was waiting for and since then nothing have even come close to those hype levels

It didn't help that the final fightscene was really similar to the first movie, with mindless drones, and Ultron being a laughable villain that didn't feel threatening at all
>>
>>67032383
I have no idea what you are talking about. I may need to re watch it.

I actually really enjoyed it too after I left the cinema as I can recall so I am not a hater.
>>
>>67032382
I hated how the Avengers basically let her die, only she got lucky and Ultron spared her. What useless faggots
>>
>>67032383
I was trying to contain my laughter during that part. It looked so ridiculous.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>67032311
>Is this normal?
You're taking the term "forgettable" too literally. I think your memory issues might be connected to a degenerative mental condition.
>>
>>67032529
She was a bullshit "Koreans are so smart look at how advanced our city streets are" tourism ad. South Korea paid big money to shoehorn themselves into relevancy after they saw the Chinese do it in iron man 3 with the doctor not featured in world releases but only in China.

I'm glad she died. South Korea was writing critical reviews about how she stole the show and outstaged everyone else. She had like three lines and one was a one liner and another science fantasy higgery pokery applesauce.
>>
>>67032683
She didn't die. did you even watch the movie?

and stop talking out of your ass. they just wanted a hot asian babe and she's a character from the comics.
>>
File: oh man.jpg (8 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
8 KB, 100x100
>>67032382
every time i see this picture i just think "is thor gonna be there?"

thanks bros
>>
>>67032753
that's a line from the movie, so thank Joss Whedon?
>>
>>67032775
go to bed joss, you're on the wrong board again
>>
>>67032750
>talking out of your ass
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050093/How-Koreans-paid-2-5m-costs-makers-Avengers-Age-Ultron-make-sure-Seoul-look-good-ultimate-product-placement.html

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=178228

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=177654

Literally fuck yourself. /Tv/ Defending shills everywhere.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.