[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never have your mutilated and charred remains rebuilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>You will never have your mutilated and charred remains rebuilt at Emperor Palpatine's Surgical Reconstruction Center
Why even live?
>>
The prequels had something beautiful in them and no amount of nitpicking or memery will ever change that.
>>
>>67031870
>TV is this contrarian
>>
>>67031870
>m-muh childhood nostalgia
>legitimate criticism is "nitpicking" or "memery"
this is the point where you bleat about me being a "Plinkettfag" while blubbing into your Jar Jar Binks sippycup
>>
>>67031897
/tv/ is now full of people who believe
>IF I IGNORE THE PROBLEMS, THEY DON'T EXIST!
This place has no better criticism than imdb does.
>>
*fart*
>>
Prime Trilogy had the best comfy locations in any Star Wars media
>>
>>67031897
You know what will make /tv/ like episodes 7, 8 and 9? Episodes 10, 11 and 12.
>>
File: sadeli.jpg (214 KB, 1831x1521) Image search: [Google]
sadeli.jpg
214 KB, 1831x1521
>You will never be a rich and famous phrenbi player who donates to the Sheev Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center and gets a wing named after them
>>
Was Revenge of the Sith the The Force Awakens of this Generation?
>>
>>67031912
>>67031919
Beside the obvious faults, the prequels had great world building, great designs, good story and were generally comfy
>>
>>67032429
Revenge of the SIth was pure KINO
>>
File: 1421095268286.jpg (29 KB, 592x572) Image search: [Google]
1421095268286.jpg
29 KB, 592x572
>>67031989
>You will never send your trophy wife for a boob job at SPSRCĀ®
>>
>>67031966
This. Coruscant was the comfiest planet ever
>>
>>67032429
ROTS was actually good.
>>
>>67032429
All the issues with the prequels aside, they at least kept the tone consistent with the original trilogy.
The only ones doing gags were the droids, but unfortunately more droids means more gags.

Meantime TFA is non-stop gags because they're after the everyone audience.
>>
>>67032504
>great world building
I'll give you that, thouh we still hardly get to see completely alien worlds. Like that weird jungle planet where they kill that blue jedi, if everything is greenscreen anyway why not have some stuff set there?

>great designs
definitly, all the clone war assets are GOAT

>good story
The Overarching plot (creation of the empire) is okay but fairly predictable.

>generally comfy
No. they have too much awkward 'romance' and action parts to be really 'comfy'
>>
>>67031870
No, they were fucking shit.
>>
File: cheetah.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
cheetah.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>67032910
>All the issues with the prequels aside, they at least kept the tone consistent with the original trilogy.
This is what prequelfags actually believe.
>>
>>67032910
>All the issues with the prequels aside, they at least kept the tone consistent with the original trilogy.
The prequels couldn't even keep a consist tone across a single fucking film.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.