[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he such a dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: kaib.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kaib.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
Why was he such a dick?
>>
because he isn't the yugioh hustler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGkNqo41cA
>>
>>67027370
>have no childhood becuase your rich step dad asshole makes you study all day otherwise he or his mutant butler will beat you
>have to engineer plot to overthrow dad from company
> have to become biggest asshole to do so
>>
He had throat cancer. I'd be a dick too.
>>
Why was he so butthurt that someone else had a blue eyes? Why wouldn't yugi grandpa report him to the fucking police or sue his ass for millions?

Why didn't yugi and friends report weevil Underwood for throwing his exodia cards into the ocean? I mean, these were fucking exodia cards for God's sake.
>>
>>67027427
>That episode where he learns how to manage a big enterprise thanks to a kid's card game
This show was sillu
>>
>>67027659
did you realize that before or after the whole cards stealing souls part?
>>
>>67027576
yugis grandpa duel him fair n square for the card so nothing wrong going on there
>>
Why hasn't there been an MtG series? There's a shit-ton of material and I'm pretty sure it's more popular than Yu-Gi-Oh!. Is it because it's full of neckbeards instead of children?
>>
>Screw the rules, I have money.
>>
https://youtu.be/zIw1ruE5Edk?t=50
i this is the edgiest scene of all time?
>>
>>67027679
I think that episode was before the Shadow Games were introduced, but I may be in the wrong.
>>
>>67027817
dont the shadow games start technically when pegasus starts stealing souls

the JPN versions actually kind afunny in retrospect with how much they had to tone it down in the us. like they had to remove the "saw blade cutting the leg off" duel or the part where kaiba tries to an hero
>>
>>67027862
>Kaiba tries to an hero
Haha what
>>
>>67028047
remember that duel where kaiba stands on the ledge and says "if you attack the shockwave will force me off"? he originally said "i will take a step back for every lifepoint i lose"
>>
>>67027697
Ya but he was forced into that I believe
>>
>>67027862
I love how much everything was shadow realm. Oh this saw blade will cut whoever loses and send them to the shadow realm or this skyscraper has a bomb attached to the ceiling and if you lose it will blow up and you fall into the shadow realm.
>>
File: 534[1].jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
534[1].jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>67027370
saludos
>>
>>67027576

1. He wanted to be the only one with the strongest single cards in the game (they were at the time)

2. I dunno, he has a team of lawyers on his side and Yugi's grandpa is one old man

3. People probably wouldn't believe Yugi had all the Exodia cards to begin with, remember that apparently Yugi was the first one to be able to get all 5 pieces, besides Weevil was a champion in the scene and they would've taken his word over anybody else's
>>
>>67027370
He inherited a fucktonne of money and a military weapons designing company and turned it all into a personal shrine to his favourite dueling card, the blue eyes white dragon. He was batshit insane.
>>
>>67027659

>A show where adults mince about there being a spiritually valuable concept called "the heart of the cards" in what is essentially a Jap version of Magic: The Gathering, i.e. a nerdy card-combat game with cards designed and printed by fat neck-beard D&D-playing nerds, is silly.

What a shock.
>>
>>67027745

Wizards of the Coast realized that trying to make a serious, relatable plot based on a card-game was fucking stupid.
>>
>>67028398
Yugi wasn't the first to have all 5 exodia cards, just the first to use them all in one game to summon exodia
>>
>>67028289

Apparently they changed that for the English version of the show

In the Japanese version the threat would just be you win or you die

Like those sawblades were real and would cut your feet off, or that you would just fall however many stories to your death when the bombs go off
>>
>>67027745
There was. Google it.
>>
>>67027800
I can not be the only one who finds it adorable that his private jet is his favorite character in a card game. I bet he spends his Friday night just playing yugioh with himself have wasted because he is so alone
>>
>>67027862

>or the part where kaiba tries to an hero

That was left in the American version.
>>
>>67028398
Wait but everyone knows yugi had exodia, how did weevil know about it then?

Wasn't the whole excuse for yugi being invited to duelist kingdom because everyone heard about him beating kaiba?
>>
>>67028960

Oh yeah

Shit I dunno then

I guess they wanted to beat him in a duel fair and square? The first thing they did after they got off the boat was try to go after Weevil, but yeah just telling somebody he threw Exodia overboard would've been easier
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.