[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They say that Gibson was going to be Max again for the 2015 version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Mad-Max-The-Road-Warrior.png (3 MB, 1936x1088) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-The-Road-Warrior.png
3 MB, 1936x1088
They say that Gibson was going to be Max again for the 2015 version but he quited, do you think it would have worked?
>>
Yes.

Mad Max was basically a side character in this movie and barely said anything. Gibson is certainly fit enough to do the role.

Of course there probably would be outcry and protests from the tumblr generation that an evil cis white male like Gibson was allowed to work, so it probably wouldn't have been as successful.
>>
>>67026838
the movie was supposed to happen before 9\11 happened, was put on shelves and put forth later and they found it best to replace him.
>>
>>67026968
Mad Max was basically a side character in all of the movies besides Thunderdome.

Did you even watch the movies?

Will this meme never end?
>>
>>67027077
? I remember his role being quite large in the original.
>>
>>67026838
Maybe, but Hardy was a great replacement.
>>
>>67027077
Where did I say otherwise?
>>
File: 1311375070411.jpg (36 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1311375070411.jpg
36 KB, 398x409
>>67026838
The story of an old Max would be interesting.
>>
>>67027255
Goose was really the lead.
>>
>>67026968
>cis white male like Gibson
Nigger contain your /v/eddit autism for a second and look at a picture of Tom Hardy
>>
>>67026968
>>67027616
Besides, Australians aren't white so your point is invalid.
>>
>>67026838
No because people would want more of him and the movie would disappoint them
>>
>>67026838

>quitted

lol
>>
>>67026838

It would be nice if he would have the role of Immortan Joe but well maybe he can get to be the villain in the next movie.
>>
>>67027616
Nigger contain your retardation for a second and re-read my post/look up some of the shit Mel has said.
>>
>>67027255
>quite large
for you
>>
>>67027616
>>67027667

Retarded underage cancerous faggot read again what anon said.
>>
Yes. Only if they cast someone younger than Theron so there could have been some sort of father-daughter/young-old dynamic.
>>
>>67028184
And you think these people would care if the rest of the movie was the same? Have you ever heard of the term problematic fave (not that it would matter since Max wasn't the part of the movie those people liked, but still). They still come out in droves to see capeshit even after the Jeremy Renner and Joss Whedon fiascos.
>>
>>67028422
Australians aren't white.
>>
>>67028425
>Only if they cast someone younger than Theron so there could have been some sort of father-daughter/young-old dynamic
>younger than Theron
>father-daughter
>Theron
>father
>>
>>67026838
It's probably a BS rumor.
But yes Gibson has enough charisma to improve everything he's in.
Hardy is a meme actor who almost always plays a clown speaking in weird way.
>>
>>67028499

I reply to you in both comments, never said anything about straya being white, but read again this you cancer >>67026968
Anon is right.
Focus your shitty eyes on this part
>would be outcry and protests from the tumblr generation that an evil cis white male like Gibson was allowed to work
>>
>>67028467
Yes because the tumblr crowd that liked Mad Max so much wouldn't go near it. Mel is a black sheep nowhere near Joss (a noted feminist) and Renner (who said one wrong thing and made a forced apology)

And again, I'm not saying it wouldn't be successful, just not AS successful
>>
>>67028610
And I addressed that in my reply to him you raging autist, at the end of the day they don't give a shit so long as they get their movie.
>>67028657
[citation needed]

What I'm saying is that they're fickle as hell and that they would still go out to see it.
>>
>quited

Is this the new casted?
>>
>>67028761

Where you faggot tell me I can't find it >>67027616
>>
>>67028909
Read the rest of the thread, you great master of critical thinking you.
>>
>>67026838
Sure.

A piece of wood could handle 80% of Max's screen time in Fury Road.
>>
>>67029042

Show me faggot, come on I'm waiting.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.