[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Man On Earth 212 "Valhalla" Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
Last Man On Earth 212 "Valhalla" Discussion Thread

>why can't Phil shoot a fucking arrow?

>why does Melissa have almost no ass in that black dress?

>how close is Mike to the Malibu compound?

>why did Todd cheat on Gale?

>didn't Melissa look great in her crazy mode on the floor?

>why is Phil still a fucking cuck even when Stacy is dead?

>will Melissa end up with Mike when he gets there?
>>
Promo for next week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2gqD9vqZA
>>
>>67024982
Correction: the promo says next episode is 3 weeks away.
>>
>>67024837
>still watching this cuckfantasy wasted potential piece of shit show
>>
>>67025250
It's better now that the nigger died.
>>
>>67024837
>why can't Phil shoot a fucking arrow?
because its funny, and hes supposed to be portrayed as a weak man
>why does Melissa have almost no ass in that black dress?
perspective
>how close is Mike to the Malibu compound?
the last episode with the old dude from sons of anarchy was in florida, right? then he may be pretty close but since he saw an alive in tuscon billboard, he could be heading the wrong way
>why did Todd cheat on Gale?
probably because melissa went batshit insane and was scared what might happen if he didnt kiss her back, also because she is pretty attractive
>didn't Melissa look great in her crazy mode on the floor?
i thought it was pretty funny, not that great though
>why is Phil still a fucking cuck even when Stacy is dead?
i um

carol didnt fuck anyone in front of him though so??
>will Melissa end up with Mike when he gets there?
possibly but i doubt it personally
>>
>>67025438
>possibly but i doubt it personally

You have bad instincts.
>>
this shit got a second season?
>>
did the season take a break or something? i thought it ended months ago
>>
>>67026811
Yep. winter break
>>
Did Negro Phil actually die?
>>
>>67027478
Yes
>>
>>67026823
yeah and now its going on hiatus until like april 3
>>
Aw shit new season is out? Didn't his brother crash back to earth in that ridiciulous last episode or something

Please tell me they actually moved away from the cringeworthy cuck social antics and actually focus on long term survivability in the SHTF envirionments now instead
>>
>>67027521
Damn. Another black child that will grow up without a father.
>>
>hiatus
>2 episodes
>hiatus

how retarded can you get
>>
>>67027534
That's not a hiatus.
>>
>>67027725
its not airing for 3 weeks what else do you call that

a pause?
>>
>>67027787
i guess he probably wants you to call it a break or something
>>
>>67027541

It's definitely is headed in SHTF direction, I can't handle all the cringe though, it's too much Jim Carey without Jim Carey.

I bet more of the cast will die off or go deranged. The fat guy and the old hag definitely are the next in line for the die off, especially now that their gimmicks have worn off.
>>
>>67027896
>Jim Carey without Jim Carey

thats it

the perfect way to describe this show
>>
You know... this is the ACTUAL meaning of the word cuck. Tandy want's to raise Stacy's kid.

I would too if i got to be near that hot black bitch.
>>
why did phil die? what was his death cause

also melissa is still the worst character and has no reason to even exist
>>
Every episode feels too short, I just waited months for two episodes and now it's another three weeks.
>>
>>67030467
enjoy
>>
>>67028538
>You know... this is the ACTUAL meaning of the word cuck. Tandy want's to raise Stacy's kid.

Actually, there's no cucking. Stacy's baby is his.
>>
>>67028538
Cucking would be if Carol had Stacy's baby and Phil had to raise it.
>>
watching now don't 404 yet
>>
First ep back was pretty good

This ep was shit again

Brother adventures driving around will be the best part of this show.
>>
>>67034381
yeah
>>
I'm beginning to sense a pattern in this show. The first episodes are always the best then the show goes to shit because the cast is absolute ass. The one with phils brother was perfect it was funny but also dark
>>
>>67035561
It would have been so much better if Tandy and Carol never went back to the group and just continued to do their own thing and found new people.
>>
>>67036023
I've always thought this from the beginning. They could easily make it a black comedy where Phil and carol go from survivor camp to camp and fuck everything up in their wake
>>
>>67036416
Instead we get who's sleeping with who with the end of the world kind of as a backdrop
>>
>>67025250
He is right. The first episode was fucking brilliant but after the 2 or 3 episode it went down the shitter. After he met this ugly ass cunt the show went to cringe worthy bullshitery
>>
>>67025250
i fucking dropped that shit show after 5 episodes.
"the last man on earth" = a bunch of "who fucks who" garbage that makes me want to punch my tv.
>>
I like the show, its comfy
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.