[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold on a second, all meme asides. This guy right here was clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: can-you-dig-it.jpg (48 KB, 666x360) Image search: [Google]
can-you-dig-it.jpg
48 KB, 666x360
Hold on a second, all meme asides. This guy right here was clearly trying to unleash massive riots all over New York and lead the whole city to a chaos of pillaging, murders, drugs rapes and anarchy. He was the bad guy, telling all the thugs they'd outnumber all the cops easily and do what they want. Luther was the good guy all along.
>>
I...no, see, the thing is the...no, it's because...goddammit yeah, you're right
>>
>>67023237
>Luther was the good guy all along.

He just liked doin' stuff like that is all.
>>
CAN YOU COUNT SUCKAS!!!!!!
>>
>>67023237
Probably true

But who wants to side with the cops in that environment
>>
File: luther.jpg (73 KB, 728x542) Image search: [Google]
luther.jpg
73 KB, 728x542
>>67023299
Still, he saved New York

>>67023380
I'm not saying side with the cops, it's just better that this guy was put down before bringing a massive shitstorm. I'd rather have thugs jerking in their small turf than burning everything
>>
>>67023299
>>67023549

>The police force are always the good guys

God dammit could you be any more of a sheep?
>>
>>67023344
I SAY... THE FUTURE IS OURS... IF YOU CAN COUNT...
>>
>>67024900
Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be!
>>
>>67024785
fuck off tyrone
>>
File: 1453535343958.jpg (24 KB, 400x586) Image search: [Google]
1453535343958.jpg
24 KB, 400x586
>>67023237
>Luther was the good guy all along.
Damn straight
>>
There's speculation that Luther was a cop and the person he kept calling were the Police Force.
>>
>>67023237

Here's what would have happened
-Cops get overthrown
-Violence and raping everywhere
-He gets killed by a power hungry asshole eventually
-After he gets killed, there is a power vacuum with all the assholes killing each other, reducing shit back to syndicalist bullshit
-Then one gang eventually rules over all of New York, effectively changing nothing, only shifting rule from state government to a dictatorship
>>
File: 1408049668371[1].jpg (252 KB, 1600x897) Image search: [Google]
1408049668371[1].jpg
252 KB, 1600x897
Can you count, fa/tv/irgins? I say, the future is ours... if you can count!

Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Baneposters sitting next to the Sheev Street Boys. We've got the Memerunners right by the Van Cucklandt Frasiers. Nobody is reporting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be!

You're standing right now with delegates from 100 memes. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore memers. Forty-thousand, counting redditors, and twenty-thousand more crossposters, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 shitposters! Now, there ain't but a few mods in the whole board.......Can you dig it?

Now, here's the sum total: One meme could run this board! ONE meme. Nothing would post without us allowing it to happen. We could tax the janitor syndicates, the mods, because WE got the threads, fa/tv/irgins!

CAN YOU DIG IT

The problem in the past has been the admin turning us against one another. We have been unable to see the truth, because we have reporting others for ten square feet of memes, our thread, our little strip of thread. That's crap, brothas! The threads are ours by right, because it's our posts. All we have to do is keep up the general truce. The new admin is weak, he can't stop us. We take over one board at a time. Secure our culture... secure our threads... because it's all our threads!

Can You Dig It, Fa/tv/irgins!!????

CAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN

YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG IIIIIIIITTTT?
>>
>/tv/ is so contrarian now that they're saying Luther was the good guy all along

I swear, you're all going faggot.
>>
>>67025152
Eh... Seems a bit flimsy. Why would he assassinate Cyrus if he was a cop?
>>
File: 1457745049090.jpg (13 KB, 437x319) Image search: [Google]
1457745049090.jpg
13 KB, 437x319
>dadcore shit
>>
>>67025257
How else would an army of cops show up and disrupt the meeting without prior knowledge of it?
>>
>>67025324
Probably because several hundred obvious gang members showing up in a park would cause a fucking ruckus.
>>
>>67025343
Then who was Luther calling?
>>
File: 523452342.png (621 KB, 1155x869) Image search: [Google]
523452342.png
621 KB, 1155x869
>>67025294
>>
What do you know about Cyrus?
>>
File: icwutudidthere.png (42 KB, 135x138) Image search: [Google]
icwutudidthere.png
42 KB, 135x138
>>67025238

WHOS REPORTING IN?

>PROBLEMATIC MAN OF CAPESHIT REPORTING IN
>>
File: Baseballfury.jpg (25 KB, 700x386) Image search: [Google]
Baseballfury.jpg
25 KB, 700x386
>>67025087
he knew about the jooz and their lies

>>67025152
nice, didn't know about that. The gun he had looked like a smith&wesson, model used by police forces if I'm not mistaken. Can any /k friend confirm ?

>>67025247
imagine all the women who would have been raped killed and raped again that night if he didn't pull the trigger. A hero anon a true hero
>>
>>67025247
They would have had to send in the National Guard. Cyrus was talking about essentially usurping the state monopoly of violence, which is longform for "armed rebellion." And he was organized and charismatic enough to have pulled it off.
The writer named him Cyrus for a reason, from what we saw he could have easily been a warlord.
>>
>>67025377
His higher up. Or he was probably just a snitch.
It's very far-fetched to say he was an undercover. Considering he murders a key figure in front of thousands of followers.
>>
Why don't the gangs in REAL LIFE actually do what he laid out?
Seems like the most logical course of action.
>>
>>67025377

Luther was CIA
>>
I've always wondered who Luther was talking to over the phone as well. It either has to be some form of cop or a gangster (Remember that Luther said he would tax the "syndicates").
>>
>>67025156
only in a universe where the central govt did not exist. troops would snake out every hood banger in a min
>>
>>67025486
Blood feuds, mang. If a group of people from the next block has killed a half a dozen of your friends and relatives over the years, you wouldn't be up for allying with them. Let alone sticking your neck out for thousands of people who aren't from your neighborhood.
>>
Does it really matter if the cops were overthrown? Wasn't this set in a post-apocalyptic world?
>>
File: 2NiBZhCQ.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
2NiBZhCQ.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>That directors cut with the horrible comic book edits
>>
>>67025658
No, it's whats happening in America during the A Clockwork Orange timeline.
Remember, they run into a few non-gang members their age on the subway. They were dressed up to go to prom. The Warriors world is just our world with a few differences, namely fewer and shittier guns, and more of a willingness to commit to a theme.
>>
>>67025750
Yeah that's true. I always forget that part, it's quite overshadowed by the restroom brawl scene.
>>
>>67025750
>No, it's whats happening in America during the A Clockwork Orange timeline.

is this just an analogy or was the actual intent to make it America's Clockwork Orange? that's really interesting, I'd never considered that.
>>
>>67025750
The world may have ended, but prom must go on.
>>
>>67025805
Really? That was the scene that brought the whole movie together for me. They were people from acceptable society, and it really embodied how radically different The Warriors and all these gangs were from normal people. Plus it added a lot to the character and group motivations to me. The couples from prom are living the American dream, they're with their high school sweethearts and they've got futures ahead of them. Meanwhile, all The Warriors have are their gang because, despite their cool clothes, they really have no prospects for life. It's a theme that comes up when Mercy is trying to fuck Snow as well, she's a slut now because she realizes the only thing in her future is obese single motherhood.
>>
>>67026011
Nah I was just making a joke, but it does seem influenced with all the themed gangs and lawless shit.
>>
>>67026217
I get what you're saying and it's true. I guess I was more focused on the gang war aspects of it all. I haven't seen it in a long time too.
>>
>>67025152
>>67025257
>>67025324
>>67025450
I think there was a deleted scene where he pickpockets the gun from a cop on the way to the meeting.
>>
>>67024900
Minority youth filled gangs btfo
>>
>>67025152
Luther was COINTELPRO m8
>>
>>67025046
yeah no 70s NYPD was way worse than the gangs
>>
>>67025377
his bitch obviously
>>
>>67025601
He was talking to his youth worker.
>>
>>67026217
Mercy never tried to fuck Snow
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.