[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We're all Negan. DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOPPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (141 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141 KB, 480x272
>We're all Negan.

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOPPED
>>
>>67020539
Spoiler alert, cunt.
>>
what did she mean by this?
>>
Who Negan here?
>>
>>67021604
I'm Negan.
>>
>>67020539
>doesnt know that everyone saying that is just covered up for the real negan.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBB
>>
>Best part of the show is operator Carol committing cold-blooded genocide
>Writers make her into a half-measures crybaby
>>
Dr. Grimes, I'm Negan
>>
>>67020539
They casted an actual individual Negan didn't they? This is an "I'm Spartacus" kind of thing.
>>
File: ZcWD7to.png (113 KB, 575x773) Image search: [Google]
ZcWD7to.png
113 KB, 575x773
>>67020539
i'm done with this show
>>
>>67021918
Correct
>>
They're going to fuck up All Out War so much, I can feel it.
>>
>>67021945
>ugly feminazi's getting empowered by a shitty line

why are these people allowed to breed :^(
>>
>>67021945
Isn't Negan their master or cult leader or whatever? You think they'd have more respect for the gender.
>>
File: abstrashing.png (454 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
abstrashing.png
454 KB, 600x450
>>67021945
>>
>>67021945
Women would be the first to go down in a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>67021945
Carol and I both said excuse me at the same time. It was funny tbqh.
>>
I'm Megan.
>>
>>67021945
>Carol is like an onion--full of many different devious layers that end up making you cry
>>
I want to impregnate carol
>>
I just started watching this show so I don't know the lore or comics or anything. Is there a reason why zombies die when they get stabbed in the neck on this show?
>>
>>67022542

not really, they've just got lazy and assume that just a general hit in the head area kills them
>>
>>67022542
shitty inconsistent writing.

go watch season 1, the walkers are semi-intelligent and can run. they have made them weak and easy as fuck so they can pack in as much soap opera drama as possible.
>>
>>67021945
>wahhh women feel empowered wahhh I feel like I need to complain
>You
>>
>>67020539
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SHIT I LOST THE EPISODE
>>
File: daryl.jpg (14 KB, 465x300) Image search: [Google]
daryl.jpg
14 KB, 465x300
>>67022542
yes there is a reason
>>
>>67022690

literally nothing, it was your basic

>carol: "oh no, better play dumb and act like I'm weak"
>saviors all cocky n shit
>40 minutes of nothing
>deus ex
>maggie and carol escape
>philosophy 101
>>
>>67020539
>We did it Coral, we finally became The Walking Deadâ„¢

Jesus Christ seriously?
>>
File: literallyhitler.jpg (1 MB, 2079x2739) Image search: [Google]
literallyhitler.jpg
1 MB, 2079x2739
no im negan
>>
>>67021678
No.

I'm Negan.
>>
>>67022769
HOW DID THEY SCAPE? I'VE SAW WHEN RICK SHOT NEGAN
>>
>>67022814

first off, that's not negan

carol broke free, rescued maggie, then they killed the three women keeping them hostage
>>
Havent seen it but did they actually say that
kek
I TOLD U FAGGOTS NEGAN WAS ALL OF THEM, NEGANLET GOT BLOWN UP BY DARYL AND NOW WE SEE THE OTHER NEGANS
ITS A CULT
>>
I just think it's way too easy to kill walkers on this show. On tonights episode somebody stabbed a zombie in the neck with a pocket knife and it died. Also easily stabbed one through the forehead with a tiny knife. I get that bones get brittle, but it shouldnt be that easy.
>>
>>67022978
that is because they are making the show more about human interactions and less about the zombies. they have to reel in the woman audience, friend.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.