[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Is that you John Wayne? Is this me? What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: jk.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jk.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67018731

What was that guy's fucking problem, anyway?
>>
He was shitposting irl.
>>
It always bothered me that he addressed John Wayne in John Wayne's voice. What kind of reference is that?
>>
The Jungian thing.
>>
>Is that you John Wayne, It's this meme?
>>
Anyone else find the Pyle soap beating scene really tough to watch? I feel so fucking bad for Leonard as he just whimpers like a baby.
>>
>>67019110
It might sadden you to know that shit fucking happens for real. Sometimes to people who don't veen fuck, just to random people.

Thankfully my squad never did that, but one Fat fuck destroyed this poor kids leg and then laughed about it while the kid could never walk again. They kicked the kid out of the marines and everyone had a big laugh about it.

I quit that fucking day, I'm not risking my life for these faggots. I felt bad for the good marines in the service but it seems to be just criminals now.
>>
>>67019324
Yeah that didn't happen
>>
>>67019501
His name was Bell. He was 19 years old and his leg was crushed during the 3rd week of Marine Corp training during MCMEPS.
>>
>>67019587
Charges filed? UCMJ exists for a reason. You can still submit a statement to OSI even long after the fact. They can confirm it through Bell who should be entitled to more compensation than he is likely getting.

Of course I was Air Force which unlike other services (except Coast Guard) doesn't regard its airmen as garbage.
>>
>>67019874
He didn't charge any files for some reason. I guess he didn't want to cause any trouble. As for me I was close to just taking my service rifle and smashing the fat fucks skull in. He ruined some poor kids life and all he fucking did was laugh about it. Like that kid is probably going to have a terrible limp for the rest of his life. I'm not sure if he was getting anything he kept fighting to stay in. Once he got sent to MRP we never heard from him again. I'll see if I can catch up with him.

I should had joined the Coast Guard.
>>
>>67019587
>>67020217
Bell here, this didn't happen

Stop talking shit, you fat fuck.
>>
>>67019037

Yeah this really bothers me.
>>
>>67020305
Obama here, get back to work NSA I want to see more of these NEET vs Wagecuck stories.
>>
>>67019110
That shit is the USMC. Wtf you was expecting?
>>
>>67018821
He had to train mean marines.
>>
>>67020453
Batman here. Do you bleed?
>>
File: IMAG0418.jpg (509 KB, 2048x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0418.jpg
509 KB, 2048x1520
>>67019587
Marine here, what the fuck is MCMEPS?

S T O L E N
T
O
L
E
N

V A L O R
A
L
O
R
>>
>>67022558

I did two tours in Iran, shitheel, I think I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>67022813
I did 7 in Iraqistan, fuck you boot.
>>
>>67020217
>As for me I was close to just taking my service rifle and smashing the fat fucks skull in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmF_Phk6eIE
>>
>>67019324

You quit that day?
So you just walked out of boot camp?

I feel like there's a process to that.
>>
>>67018827
this pretty much
>>
>>67023182
>That's how the gook laffs!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4jnROLPEch8
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.