[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Moral Orel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What does /tv/ think of Moral Orel?
>>
>>67017025

Moderately funny but I really only consider it memorable for its brutality. That meltdown Clay had when he was out hunting with his son had me in complete awe, loved his rant

>WHY DO YOU QUIT WORKING ON ME?

That stuff with the 'virgin' priest finding out about his daughter was.. kinda sweet and not stressful
>>
literally fedora the show
>>
>>67017025
One of the better shows before adult swim went to shit. Dark humor. Not perfect but certainly better than the swill that passes on there now.
>>
>>67017025
Second best AS show, losing only to Xavier. Season 3 of MO is a work of art, but Xavier was consistent all the way through.

Also Clay did everything wrong, but only because Bloberta made him drink.
>>
>>67017320
confirmed for pleb who hasn't seen it all
>>
>>67017320
Pleb
>>
>>67017320
Aww /pol/ import mad?
>>
>>67017025

Wonderful made by the talented starburns team, aka the same animation studio that makes Rick and Morty and made the movie amolisa
>>
File: 1436655738169.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436655738169.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
I grew up in a religious part of the country, and this show just felt so right.
>>
File: Atheist Tardo 2.jpg (68 KB, 640x942) Image search: [Google]
Atheist Tardo 2.jpg
68 KB, 640x942
>lel, aren't kkkristians all stupid and backwards? xD Not like me, with my elnightened atheism that embraces tolerance and science! Fuck those sheep and their churches and their oppression of The Religion of Peace and non-binary gender individuals!

Inb4 some fat kid in a trench coat tells me how "deep" this show was because it had an "omg so sad ;__;" episode about alcoholism or something.
>>
>>67018570
>>67017320
Stop acting retarded. Moral Orel is against fundamentalist hypocrisy, not Christianism. When Orel grows up, he's still a Christian.
>>
>>67018570

Like >>67019769 said it's mostly about fundamentalist hypocrisy. It's largely up to you on how you want to interpret it. When i was teen I took it as a very anti-christian show because that's what i wanted it to be. Now that i'm older and not a militant atheist I see the show as being a really interesting character study that pokes fun at the flaws of WASP culture but in an endearing way. At the end of the day it still teaches christian values but through a fucked up lens.
>>
I hope that our few remaining friends, give up on trying to save us.
>>
>>67020344
and I hope you die
I hope we both die
>>
>Tfw 4chan helps keep christianity alive
>>
>>67020344
This show is responsible for my Mountain Goats Addiction.
>>
>>67020556
I still can't believe the Mountain Goats played Odin Sphere
>>
>>67017025
Season 1 was alright but kept watching. Second to last episode and last episode were great.

Season 2 was pretty damn good now that you know what the show is going to be about

Season 3 gets pretty dang dark
>>
>>67020620
musicians are huge weebs
>>
Season 3 is literally the best season of any show
>>
>>67017510
Bull. Clay's crap started long before Bloberta. Look at his childhood. Look at his parents. Bloberta was just the icing on top of an already dysfunctional, delusional, self-loathing hate filled cake ready to explode.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.