[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was pretty good. Why did it bomb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1400x2100
This was pretty good. Why did it bomb?
>>
Becuz Assbender didn't look like Jobs
>>
>>67015794
Because it was not good.
>>
>>67015794
shit dialogue and people wanted to see the actual releases
>>
>Seth Rogen
nothing of value was lost
>>
It was fucking shit
>>
because there's already shitload of movies and books about him.
>>
The Ashton one was better
>>
I thought it had some intense scenes and Fassbender was great as Jobs even though he didn't particularly look like him. It bombed because it's not the sort of movie people go to the cinema to see, especially not after already having a Steve Jobs movie. I would rate it 7/10
>>
File: Admiral Piett.jpg (21 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Piett.jpg
21 KB, 400x500
>>67015794
Man there were like 4 different movies about this guy. So cringe-tastic. Poor guy. Die of horrible fucking cancer and then Ashton Kutcher and Benderbick Cumberpatch play you while your goddamn corpse is still warm.
>>
You're twelve. Gladly die.
>>
File: le get out man.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
le get out man.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE PREMISES
>>
>>67016001
Bale would've been a better fit.
>>
>>67016397
>Benderbick Cumberpatch
Who?
>>
I thought the structure of it was weird just having the three life events.
Would of preferred something more like social network
>>
>>67016342
Pffffff
>>
Didn't have the meme magic of Ashton's portrayal.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 467x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 467x325
>>67016102
Go watch the ashton kutcher jobs.
>>
>>67015794
Plebs. Like the ones complaining itt.
>>
people don't like sorkin dialogue, jobs project overexposure after his death, and the movie arrived dead last. poor word of mouth after wide release ultimately killed it despite the solid reviews in the limited release. it's a decent movie and clearly the best jobs related movie
>>
>>67015794
It's probably one of the most underrated movies of 2015. Great acting, great writing, great directing.

People were put off the idea of watching a Steve Jobs movie after that turd Kutcher put out.
>"I aLREeADY FIreD YOu"
>>
It just couldn't compete with Jobs on a meme level. Not to mention they just threw in Seth Rogen as a big fuck you to the audience for not accepting him. Should've been Jonah Hill tbqh.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.