[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hollywood and SW people are memeing now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>>
also why is the inside of the plane lit up like bryan singer's basement?
>>
bump for

>the dead passe old white hero's burial is marked by the wife's bbc replacing him
>>
>>67015011
>Princess Leia looking like a BBC
I know they want to push the interracial thing, but this is getting really vulgar
>>
>>67015246
It's the Dreamliner, you peasant.
>>
>>67015011
Still better than Umbrelien
>>
File: CALuyLKW8AAd0Ab.jpg (11 KB, 599x252) Image search: [Google]
CALuyLKW8AAd0Ab.jpg
11 KB, 599x252
>>
>>67018108
The dreamliner is shit, I flew in it to Mexico and it's barely any better than first class, waste of money t b h
>>
>>67018229
the difference is in case of the new star wars i can totally imagine being a inside-meme like tv autists doing bbc threads (but from a "pro diversity/ take it bigots" angle)
>>
>>67020548
Yeah, those ships in Man of Murder totally weren't intentional.
>>
>>67018053
>hey remember that iconic look princess lea had?
>the hair buns?
>no the big black cock
this is actually gonna be a pop culture thing
>>
File: 1496948383451507343[1].jpg (29 KB, 475x265) Image search: [Google]
1496948383451507343[1].jpg
29 KB, 475x265
>>67018229
>Snyder in charge of subtlty
>>
>>67018108
i dont know what that is and i'm not gonna try to find out

>the airplane is a gaudy fag fridge because reason x
>>
>>67020813
i dont get it, what did he mean by that (shot)?
>>
>>67020598
Snyder is not known for going "that room was so fucking white" and reacting to "racist" fans
>>
>>67020813
Superman, a paragon of heroic classical masculinity is launched via spaceships that are still less phallic than the Alien. I don't seen issue, you meme-loving fuck.
>>
>>67021366
but why are the aliens' pods dildos?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.