[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Will it be good?
>>
>>67010508
Was it good*
No
>>
>>67010508
A feel-good, crowd-pleasing triumph
>>
>>67010984
They said that about Synecdoche NY
>>
>>67011063

More like "What the fuck did I just watch?"
>>
I loved it. Was a fun throw back to 80s underdog movies. It got a little silly a few times but for the most part it was just a good time. I left feeling happy, which was nice to feel again as brief as a it was.
>>
>>67010508

I'm not going to google but isn't this the guy that forced the Olympics to change their rules to say no amateurs allowed?
>>
>>67012145
Yeah.

The funny thing is, he was actually not as bad as people make out. He was a good skier, and did speed skating at a reasonably high level.
>>
>>67010508
It was a good, fun, feel-good sports movie. Loved the soundtrack, too. It was a better movie than Creed.
>>
>feel-good

Into the trash it goes. Good movies are never advertised like that, even if they do make you feel good.
>>
>>67012297
Alright, how would you describe a movie that makes you feel good?
>>
>>67012351
Erotic and shameful
>>
>>67010508
I remember the first trailer I saw made it seem like an action stoner comedy, they didn't include any of the drama parts or the things about how he's like retarded. They just portrayed the movie as a bunch of bad boys turning the Olympics on its head. It looked fun. Then a month or two later its now a feel good family movie....
>>
>>67010508
Literally Cool Runnings without POC

White people should kill themselves
>>
>>67012450
>Literally Cool Runnings without POC

So an improved Cool Runnings?
>>
>>67012450
But it's based on real life
>>
>>67010508
I saw it like, I liked it. They could've expanded on him at the actual Olympics a bit more (they kinda blew through it in the last 20 minutes).

Third best movie about the Olympics in my book...

>1: Cool Runnings
>2: Miracle
>3: Eddie the Eagle
>>
>>67012487
>>67012526

White privilege speaks
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.