[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always Sunny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 00000000000.jpg (34 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
00000000000.jpg
34 KB, 720x406
So did the two part finale save an otherwise pretty fucking shitty season, /tv/?

I sort of liked the skiing episode and the Ponderosa trial (although why they didn't have Liam and Ryan McPoyle I will never know), but otherwise a lot of this season was so boring that I zoned out for a lot of it. Yeah Mac is gay and Dennis is a sociopath, we get it. Continually escalating those jokes was funny before but in season 11 write some new jokes.

Is it true that they outsourced some of the writing on this series cos Rob McElhenney has been hired to write some movie?
>>
OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI
>>
Everything episode from Mac & Dennis Move To the Suburbs was pretty solid. Charlie Catches a Leprechaun was the best episode by far.
>>
>>67009540
> mfw I've started carrying an onion in my pocket
>>
>>67009743
I kinda hated Leprechaun. Dee doing stupid costumes isn't funny, Mac 'investigating' a gay club isn't really funny.

Dennis getting angry that people wouldn't experience what he wanted them to was funny.
>>
>>67009764
Impression of Mac's dad was spot on.
>>
>>67009840
>I'm guessing she a no nonsense sassy black braud
>>
>>67009805
>Dee doing stupid costumes isn't funny
That's sort of the point, though.
But I agree. The ep was pretty weak.
>>
File: dengas.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dengas.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
best season since s5 in my humble opinion
>>
>>67010098
That chick was a real qt
He was misunderstood, the lightening made it seem sinister when really it wasn't
>>
reminder that for increased rewatch value, always watch Danny Devito in every scene he's in.
>>
>>67010145
Yeah. Dennis did nothing wrong.

>
>>
>>67010098
>“This thunder’s really throwing this thing off. It’s making everything I say seem sinister, which it’s not”

10/10
>>
I liked the finale, the suburbs and partly the skiing one. 3.5/10 is a better ratio than anything since season 8 I think.

If you took out all the god shit I think the
Hell episodes would have made a good series finale
>>
>>67010182
amazing that an industry veteran with dozens and dozens of acting, directing and producing credits is willing to do literally whatever for this show.
>>
>>67009438
I really liked The Gang Hits The Slopes. Probably because I'm a skier that watched those 80s movies. However, we never got to see the banquet that Frank talked about.

I'm probably going to visit Alpine Ridge sometime in the next 3 weeks. Should be fun.
>>
>>67010320
he probably has lots of fun doing it, and it brings happiness into his life. Can't blame him desu
>>
I enjoyed this season. Theyre getting weird with the show and I think its getting interesting.

>charlie is full on torturing people
>frank is getting worryingly forgetful
>dee is also a rapist
>mac has accepted his gayness
>lawyer almost going crazy

Pretty good, they're taking risks and some pay of and others don't either way Id like to see where it goes.
>>
>The Gang Hits the Slopes
>Dee Made a Smut Film
Fuck you. As a /ic/-fag and contemporary art lover, I really liked it.
>Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs
>Being Frank
Every moment with Ponderosa was 11/10
>McPoyle vs. Ponderosa: The Trial of the Century
>The Gang Goes to Hell: Part One

Good season.

But "Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo" and "Charlie Catches a Leprechaun" was really bad.
>>
>Great tier
Gang goes to hell part 1 and 2
Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs
Charlie finds a leprechaun

>good tier
Gang hits the slopes
Being Frank
Frank falls out the window
Trial of the century

>shit tier
Chardee macdennis 2

>can barely remember tier
Dee made a smut film
>>
>>67010537
reasonable/10

It was a pretty good season.
>>
suburbs is literally in the top 5 sunny episodes ever.
>>
They still put a lot of heart into the characters and the show is still good.
>>
Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs is right up there with the best episodes of the series. The 2nd half of Goes to Heaven was better than the first. Show is still good, maybe some of the other episodes this season will be better on a rewatch.
>>
Pretty good season overall, id say its around the middle in terms of ranking all the seasons, but to be fair thats only because of 3 really shit episodes, the other 7 were really good and made up for them.
>>
every episode was pretty bad except Suburbs, Leprechaun, and Gang Goes to Hell 1. everything else was embarrassing to watch, especially the finale. 20 minutes of the gang sitting in a room and not one good bit.
>>
i really enjoyed the suburbs episode

i used to live in the suburbs myself and i found that episode pretty relate-able

especially the neighbor who kept saying "boy sure is a hot one"
>>
OI OI OI OI OI
>>
first few were shit and i really didn't like the two parter. it was okay though. middle of the season was fantastic, but overall the show has gotten too self aware.
>>
It's weird how Dennis switches between acting like a 12 year old and a full blown sociopath so fast. It's like he's two different characters.
>>
>>67012513
Part that did it for me was Dennis sitting in traffic and losing it, because i've do the exact same thing. Like that "seize the gap seize the gap you fat pig" line, I've said stuff eerily similar to that.

Also the "why don't you take another personal day and do the things on your list, except this time you know, do 'em". I've said stuff like that to people at work and it his anger just resonates so much with me.
>>
>>67013628
Which makes perfect sense for somebody who is psychotic.
>>
>>67013721
Dennis isn't psychotic.
>>
>>67013819
What is he then
>>
>>67013932
The Golden God
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.