[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are his videos so shit now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: latest[1].png (116 KB, 282x213) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
116 KB, 282x213
Why are his videos so shit now?
>>
Cuck.
>>
>>67007371

Cos he really doesn't give a shit about doing anything AVGN related anymore. That whole angry reviewer is tired now anyway.
>>
>>67007371
>Why are his videos so shit now?

You grew up.
>>
>>67007371
>>67007378
>>67007402
>>67007469
It's because he became a cuck
>>
His heart isn't in it anymore.

The movie should have been the character's swan song.
>>
>>67007371
He lost his eye of the tiger.
>>
cause he hates having to do them but knows he has to if he wants to keep a roof over his and his family's heads
>>
When is Bootsy making another video?
>>
>>67007618
Why not just get a real job then?
Or maybe stay home and send her bitch hag wife to work while he takes care of his monster crap baby pet.
>>
>>67007371
>>67007378
This^

And feminism. And having kids. And balding.
>>
File: Rocky-Adrian.jpg (102 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Rocky-Adrian.jpg
102 KB, 600x450
>>67007757
>bitch hag wife

You leave Mrs Nerd alone. She's a qt.
>>
>>67007647
It took him 8 months to do the first one, so probably never. He's not a filmmaker.
>>
>>67007831
>weighs 200+ lbs now
>qt
>>
File: AVGN's wife.jpg (45 KB, 415x430) Image search: [Google]
AVGN's wife.jpg
45 KB, 415x430
>>67007831
That's not her.
>>
>>67007831
>She asked me to wear black clothes so she could get turned on. Later that night when I took of my black pants and she saw my white penis she was very disapointed and went to her friend Tyrone's house.
>>
>>67007371
Rewatch his old videos. He was never good.

Also, before people post it, that one screenshot of a blog post by James' wife needs some context: that post was made after a long period of fans asking if she would please post something. The post is obviously quite tongue in cheek and was posted years before production on the AVGN movie started. She was not involved with the film.

PS: Mike made Mineycrafta and everybody who defends him is 14 years old.
>>
File: dayum.webm (1 MB, 976x418) Image search: [Google]
dayum.webm
1 MB, 976x418
>>67008033
>She was not involved with the film.
>implying
>>
>>67008033
>Rewatch his old videos. He was never good.

This.
>>
I haven't had a rolling rock in years. Forgot that it even existed.
>>
JUST
>>
File: B76_R8rIMAEy34a.jpg large.jpg (136 KB, 1023x759) Image search: [Google]
B76_R8rIMAEy34a.jpg large.jpg
136 KB, 1023x759
>I love having a girlfriend that gets as excited about adding games to the Atari collection as me

Does Mike have the perfect life while James's is going to shit?
>>
>>67008003
>Hey qt are you the AVGN nerd?
>Yeah I am
>Do you think I am sexy?
>Sorry I don't. I have also I have a wife and I lo-
>I LOVE GETTING MY VAGINA FULL OF BLACK COCKS!
>Oh lady, you're perfect!
*Black guy takes that photo and uploads it on the internet*
>>
>>67008100
>rolling rock
https://youtu.be/omW1E7rv7IM?t=3m26s
>>
>>67008033
>The post is obviously quite tongue in cheek
More like black cock in cheek
>>
>>67008033
Mike has evolved and become a lot more mature in recent years. There's no reason to slam Mike anymore since he's not a hyperactive autist like he was 10 years ago.
>>
Can somebody explain the cuck thing to me?
>>
>>67008120
She is ugly and awkward as hell.
Still better than James' wife though.
>>
>>67008185
Of course I can. You and everyone else who doesn't understand the joke can solve this conundrum with one easy step.
1)Lurk Moar.
>>
James is one dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>
>>67008120
She looks like someone you'd find in a German BDSM torture chamber in Berlin called Helga's House of Pain.
>>
>>67008050
James is not a good actor, but that "Damn!" he says after the disgusting gorilla kisses the girl seems way too real to be an act.

Also the fact that he hired an actual horrible nigger is proof that James isn't a real man anymore. There are some black guys that are handsome, they have a nice face and all that, they only have their skin in a shit color.
And then there are niggers like this guy he hired to be his 'sidekick', he looks like a literal gorilla. Maybe that's the kind of beast his wife is into.
>>
>>
File: 1457028721153.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457028721153.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I still like his videos, I find them pretty comfy. Though I understand why people dislike them, along with the fact he's kind of a cuck since he made the movie. Why couldn't he have just made some B-level horror movie instead? Would have been a far better use of his time, guess that's what happens when you crowd fund from your autistic fan base.
>>
>>67007610
Agreed.
>>
>>67008318
Those have more innocent names, like Club KitKat.
That's a real place
I've only been on their regular floor, which did feature a lot of masturbating people. Haven't been to their real sex dungeons because that's not thing
Berghain is a better club experience and the regular club is a bit more disconnected from their gay sex dungeon, whereas in KitKat the regular club just seems to be foreplay for the really freaky stuff
>>
File: I have two personalities.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I have two personalities.jpg
410 KB, 1920x1080
>>67008459
>Why couldn't he have just made some B-level horror movie instead?

But he made a whole series, and it has the deepest lore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE6Gmy2t-Es
>>
>>67008459
>Hey honey I think I'll make a B-level horror movie instead of the AVGN movie. I think it would be better this way.
>Did you just say you'll make a BBC-level horror movie? Hell yeah do it! I would like to be the girl on it too!
>No honey, I said B-level, not BBC-level.
>Fuck that then, just make the damn AVGN movie. And be sure to hire a black bull.
>O-okay honey.
>>
>>67008542
more like shittiest lore. If you have to make a video to explain it then it's too convoluted and you're a hack
>>
>>67008510
>>67008510
t-thanks mein anon
>>
>>67008542
Left: His cuckolded self
Right: His wish to become a black bull
>>
>>67008542
I'll give you that, I enjoyed Board James even though it became increasingly convoluted just due to the fact he actually looked like he was having fun making it.
>>
>>67008542
>nicest person you will ever meet
>twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>67008579

It's good lore and I figured most of it out, but explaining it was a shitty thing to do.

Also there was a freeze frame Easter egg that ruined it, I think it explained the dates and the shirts. So then it's not fun to solve, it's just busywork.
>>
Where did this James is a Cuck meme come from? Was /tv/ so starved of meme's they took the Anthony Burch cuck story and pasted it onto James?

Anthony Burch is an actual cuck who let his wife go around and sleep with other men while he dressed up as a girl and begged to be pegged and had no takers. His wife even took the Wii-U in the divorce. He's an actual cuck.

James let his wife have some input on a film he was doing and never let her near another project again. How does that make him a cuck?
>>
>>67008685
>James let his wife have some input on a film he was doing and never let her near another project again. How does that make him a cuck?
Not even.

See >>67008033 . It's based on an ancient blog post taken out of context.
>>
>>67008422
He's a child actor who was easily affordable, that's it.
>>
>>67008675
>Finally honey, the board james season is completed! People will have a lot of fun solving the lore!
>Now make a video explaining it.
>But why? I'll be not fun then!
>My black boyfriend is angry because he doesn't get the lore of those videos. EXPLAIN IT IN A VIDEO RIGHT NOW!
>No I wont!
>Then I won't let you watch him fucking me in the ass all night ever again!
>O-okay honey, I'll make the video.
>>
>>67008710
>Not even.
You can't say that she didn't touch the movie. You just can't.
Her name is on the credits (and it's even above James' name. Which means she had a more important role in the movie direction than James himself).
>>
>>67008185

It's either people who are cucks themselves and insecure about it or children laughing at the word cuck. /tv/ has a funny habit of obsessing over entertainers who are past their prime. Probably to mask their own insecurities about the same thing happening to them.
>>
File: 1448236099299.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1448236099299.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>67007469
why
>>
>>67007371
I don't think this is /tv/ related.
>>
>>67007831
She's a 6/10
The fact that she's a feminist bitch brings it down to 4/10
>>
>>67009079
He is an actor, so yes it is.
>>
james and mike mondays are so fucking terrible holy shit
james sucks major balls without a script and mike is the least unfunny guy in existence
>>
>>67009079
He's a filmmaker. He's made over 300 movies, most of which are his AVGN short films.

Watch this, it's good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA

>>67009056 watch it too.
>>
>>67009176
>least unfunny guy in existence

So, he's funny?
>>
>>67008050
>not adding louie ck whistling and claping afterwards

One job
>>
File: tv's dad watches him post.png (369 KB, 641x723) Image search: [Google]
tv's dad watches him post.png
369 KB, 641x723
>>67008125
I genuinely curious what you get out of making posts like this. No one laughed, no one responded.

You're wasting your life and contributing to the decay of this board just by being here.
>>
>>67010159
contributing to the decay of this board is reason enough

same reason people are voting trump
>>
>>67010159

So he's doing the same thing as the rest of you fuckers discussing this has been E celebrity?
>>
>>67007371
>now
>>
They were never good.

You're just no longer a 7 year old amused by a man yelling epithets.

Fucking underage. This shit was embarrassing even at the time.
>>
His videos were always pretty shit.
Many just forgave him because he was the first (or at least most popular) of his kind.
After Youtubers blew up he became overshadowed by many people who often make higher quality videos.
James proved with his motion picture that even if when hes funded, production and direction will always be lacking and amaturish.
To add to all of that he's egotistical, not to nostalgia critic levels, but it's easily noticeable.
>>
>>67010222
We are voting Trump because we want to save America.
>>
>>67010502
you are, maybe

i'm voting for trump because i think he's the most likely candidate to press the red button
>>
>>67008120
>girlfriend
>girl
>>
>>67010445

Which AVGN clones make higher quality videos?

I've seen some that are really overproduced with lots of After Effects and stuff, but part of the charm of AVGN is how amateurish a lot of it is. It's like he's still making home movies with his friends.

I did like that Pat the NES Punk guy, mostly because he's informative and knows his stuff. Sadly the skits are awkward even compared to AVGN.
>>
>>67010535
that would be Cruz
>>
has mike broken up with his gf or did they move or something because why does he shoot his videos in a different spot?
>>
>>67011146
cruz will listen to the jesus voice in his head. for some reason jesus wants to hold off on the nukes, historically speaking.
>>
>>67011236
israel doesn't
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.