[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he Autistic? Ruined his life for nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: locke-tom-hardy-21.jpg (170 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
locke-tom-hardy-21.jpg
170 KB, 2048x1152
Was he Autistic?

Ruined his life for nothing
>>
>>67006693
he looks just like justin vernon from bon iver there
>>
>>67006728
He looks more like concrete
>>
Did no one watch this movie
>>
>muh responsibility
>>
>>67007212
I'm a construction engineer, he fucked up so many things in describing the pour that it triggered me, also regardless whom he fucked he would be in the same shit if he went home and watched the match with his family, hell even worse.
>>
he did the right thing. the wife was a total cunt.
>>
>>67006693
Watch the Drop. Great movie and he plays an actual autist in that.
>>
>>67007281
Bro the C6.
>>
>>67007281
>350 metric tonnes of concrete as being the largest concrete pour in Europe ever

DROPPED

also 350 metric tonnes of concrete with 218 trucks, Yeah.. no. 20 is enough
>>
WE'RE TAKING A PIECE OF THE SKY
>>
>>67007212
I watched it and it was pretty fun. I thought he was the only person in the movie who actually appeared competent and reasonable.
>>
>>67006693
DONAL FUCKING C6 GO THE POLES
>>
>>67006693
He's autistic in real life
>>
>having principles means you're autistic
>>
This movie had no meaning or overall message, it's literally just a guy driving on the highway talking to a bunch of people as his life is spiraling out of control.

The end makes it seem like there's going to be a small sliver of hope, but hope in what? He's probably going to get divorced, lose his family and now he has a child out of wedlock with some crazy cunt.
>>
>>67006693
ruins his family for the sake of his own self-righteous ego. Also talks on the phone too much, just fucking drive faggot.
>>
>>67006693
I'll fix it. It'll all go back to r eddit.
>>
>>67007281
>also regardless whom he fucked he would be in the same shit if he went home and watched the match with his family, hell even worse.

yes, you're right
>>
If your project relies on one person, it should have never been financed in the first place. Isn't there some ISO certification you'd never get if this was the case?
>>
File: 1455276311784s.jpg (8 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1455276311784s.jpg
8 KB, 226x250
>>67006693
>not fixing it
>it won't all go back to normal
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.