[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just rewatched age of ultron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: WHO.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
WHO.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
still don't know who this girl is

anyone has her name?
>>
More importantly has she been b l a c k e d yet
>>
I'd age HER ultron if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>67005823
I don't...
>>
IMDb has it
>>
It's amazing how nice tits make you so memorable, when she popped up in the trailer she was the only part I remembered from it
>>
>>67005817
look kinda different and imdb doesnt has her in the credits(maybe it'S missing cant tell)

>>67005922
hmm, cant find it maybe you can help out since you are certain that imdb has it
>>
>>67005753
Is she wearing a nightgown casually? HOT
>>
>>67005871
Ultron is the name of a of whisky made at an undisclosed distillery in the snowy mountains of Russia.

Anon simply wants to age the alcoholic beverage for her, that's all.
>>
Britt Robertson?
>>
>>67006151
Go to the cast page of AoU and find her picture...
>>
>>67007004
smart ass over here
>>
>>67005753
dominique provost-chalkley
>>
>>67009012
>Dominique Provost-Chalkley
>British/French Canadian

I see.
>>
>>67005753
Some woman who probably invited Whedon to watch her get fucked by her boyfriend. He had the time of his life so he gave her a part in that piece of shit movie.
>>
She's hot and all, but I can't stand this recent trend of glorified extras constantly mugging the camera for no reason.

The latest Star Wars had this shit too.
>>
>>67009012
AAAHHA

thanks!
>>
>>67006003
>nice tits

Nice bra
>>
>>67009184
>but I can't stand this recent trend of glorified extras constantly mugging the camera for no reason.
Probably because context got cut.
>>
>>67005753
>rewatched age of ultron
Why would you do such a thing?
>>
File: dedisohm.jpg (126 KB, 942x663) Image search: [Google]
dedisohm.jpg
126 KB, 942x663
>>67005753
More importantly, who is this grill?
>>
>>67011595
Ramona Wethers
>>
Why was it called Age of Ultron? He's only alive for a week or so
>>
>>67012176
Because he wanted to make most life extinct. E.g. you had the Age of the Dinosaurs ended by the meteor, now it's the age of the mammals. After our death it would be the Age of Ultron as a new lifeform dominates.
>>
>>67012105
You made up a random name, didn't you? And I fell for it...
>>
>>67012299
i see, thank you anon
>>
>>67012328
sorry guy I did

does she have a speaking part in the movie? If so she should show up in the credits
>>
>>67012394
That's her only part, walking past in the background in the trailer. At least you tried. There was still a ludicrously small probability of that name turning out to actually be her name.
>>
>>67012494
if she has such a bit part, she probably wouldn't show up on google in the first place you know? It's not like every non-speaking extra has an IMDB page
>>
>>67012590
She didn't show up on oogle. Anon made that name up to rustle my jimmies.
>>
>>67012688
No I was that anon. My point is even with a real name you probably can't google her or find extra photos unless her facebook is public or something because she's so low profile

There's hundreds of thousands of non-speaking extras in movies
>>
>>67005753
I always envisioned her being a typical castingcouch case, she probably sucked a highranking dick and got to be in a few shots in return.
>>
>>67012793
I know. It is the sad, cold reality. One can dream though. Thanks for not calling me a faggot though, anon. It's always nice to not get called a faggot.
>>
>>67012938

Shut up faggot
>>
>>67013258
wasnt me
>>
>>67011595
she kinda looks like that scarlet witch from avengers
>>
>>67005753
It's like retards can't reverse image search these days. Took a total of 2 seconds to find out who she is.
>>
>>67014618
Body's a lot more glorious though.
>>
>fawning over generic white titty bitch just cuz shes in a capeshit flick

You have a mental defect
>>
>>67005753
https://youtu.be/sj6R2fdRSGw?t=3s
>>
>>67005753
Eileen Candi
>>
>>67009184
>She's hot and all, but I can't stand this recent trend of glorified extras constantly mugging the camera for no reason.
>The latest Star Wars had this shit too.

That wasn't an extra, bro. The character's name was Poe Dameron.
>>
She was in a deleted scene. Supposedly had a little 3 scene arc throughout the film.
>>
>>67009184
Her little brother was the one that told the twins about Ultron in the deleted scene.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niap8n4gxgU
Same thing happened with the Waitress, she was supposed to show the perspective of the civilians during the NY battle:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pov4qMSfg9w
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhV6QZfbcs0
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.