[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I might have seen my favourite film I'll see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: lobster.png (107 KB, 646x914) Image search: [Google]
lobster.png
107 KB, 646x914
>>
>>67005105
Meh
>>
it was okay, way better than Dogtooth
>>
Hipster dogshit.
>>
It kinda got worse when he left the hotel. It was too long and rambling for something so surreal.

I liked the stilted dialogue and the narration
>>
>>67005615
Yeah the hotel scenes were more fleshed out than the scenes in the woods, and it went on a bit long towards the end.
>>
I really enjoyed it. It is probably the most original comedy with romantic themes that I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1451235343234.jpg (723 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451235343234.jpg
723 KB, 1500x1500
>>67005105
I loved this film, I also like the smell of my own farts
>>
>>67005153
Dogtooth was more consistent thematically
>>
>>67005963
you could argue that it was intentionally inconsistent, showing the difference between the hotel and the woods, but I do think they could have done a better job in the woods.
>>
>>67005615
>>67005706
They only had 4 million european funbux to make this movie. Probably too expensive to spend more time in the hotel.

I really liked the movie, at the end theres ocean sounds. I like to think those two made it to thier Greek island.
>>
>>67005105
Is there an uncensored version or something? I was reading about a sex scene on IMDb and it said something about a guy doing a chick from behind and her nipples showing but that didn't show up in my version at all.
>>
Just watched it.

Boring, 'quirky' drivel.
>>
I got upset when my waifu got blinded :(
>>
>>67006863
Check the bluray version which is out
>>
>>67006883
my waifu got stabbed :c
>>
I feel like this movie would have been a huge hit 10 years ago, but the comedy and premise are just too dated to waste too much time on it.
>>
>>67006867
>quirky
normies throwing around buzzwords they don't even understand
>>
>>67006883
My waifu got turned into an animal that wasn't disclosed
>>
>>67006867
>>67006961
What the fuck are you two talking about? Did we watch the same movies?
>>
>>67006884
Who's the sex scene with? The main guy and the short sighted chick?

I had a thing for the Loner leader and the French maid.
>>
>nosebleed girl swimming
mmm yes, I like how the whole movie just stopped so we could soak in the image of her tits poking out the water while doing backstroke
>>
>>67005105
does the theater change crab legs to lobster legs just for the occasion? i'd have paid extra, even.
>>
>>67007042
Do you think she stabbed Limp Guy with the knife?
>>
>>67005105
I felt a severe lack of cute autismo people doing cute autismo things tv show. Seriously, I believe that some kind of ten minute per episode weekly web series in the Lobster universe would have been extremely enjoyable.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.