[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this show brings out a deep, irrational disgust/hatred inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
this show brings out a deep, irrational disgust/hatred inside of me that I can't quite put my finger on. anyone else?
>>
>>67004611
>The same fucking shill advertising this garbage yet again, at the same time of day, like clockwork.

Your previous thread didn't work and was utterly ignored. What makes you think it will work if you make another ad?

FUCK
OFF
JEW
SHILL
>>
that guy looks weird
>>
No, not really, but the fact that Bignose gets the girls that he does pulls me out of it. You'd expect him to have an amazing personality and confidence for that to happen, but he really doesn't.
>>
I liked it because I generally date women like her and it was nice seeing it work out instead of it crashing and burning like in my life
>>
>>67004719

he represents everything I hate about my generation
>>
File: 1457703001946.png (76 KB, 184x165) Image search: [Google]
1457703001946.png
76 KB, 184x165
>>67004611

>that guy

I can already tell that show will be some effeminate low test nu-male shit

What a terrible guy. Nasty guy.
>>
>texting during a date

please, for the love of god, tell me you don't do this or tolerate this
>>
>>67004611

I liked it, I think it explains how some of the ugliest motherfuckers I know get to be with much better looking women.
>>
>>67005895
how does it explain it? It never made sense that any of the girls were attracted to him.
>>
>>67005966

because this is 2016 and being a whiny self hating woody allen wannabe get's you pussy (according to hollywood).
>>
>>67004611

He reminds me of Adam Sandler. does that explain it?
>>
>>67005895
>>67006009
its also fiction
>>
>>67006043

he's completely the opposite of sandler though. Sandler plays cocky but lovable idiots, this fag is an insecure intelectual
>>
>>67004719
its self insertion
its not real
its like anime
>>
>>67004962
It's 2016 bro in the information age. Texting a little during a date is totes cool as long as you're not glued to your phone.
>>
>>67006248

>he's so uninteresting she talks to other people on her phone

you've fucked up my man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.